Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

thanks trackstar

4K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  AlexmenNat 
#1 ·
so had to get new pads and rotors for the rear and thought i might as well do the front while im at it

anyways trackstar came to my rescue lol, thank you very much for the galfer pads and rotors.

installation was easy except for my dumbass stripped a bolt putting the rear rotor back on. had to end up taking it to a mechanic friend to get it out cuz the tap broke in the bolt and i didnt have the right tools. but after that i finally got it all. now i just have to go and brake in the pads. unfortunately the weather here is not very fun so i have to wait for it to clear up:rant
anyways thanks again!! cant wait till i brake it in and can take it out.

i'll try to get better pics tomorrow of the whole bike (and maybe its 4-wheel step brother) if the weather is better.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
well just got done breaking them in. they feel good so far. guess i wont really know till they i get more miles and some riding time on them though. braking feels solid and strong so far. very happy with the purchase. thanks to trackstar for the hookup

here is a few more pics

Attachments

#9 ·
Gawd damn your bike is bitchin lookin!!! Congrats on the new rotors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.