Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RA video from 5-30-10 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   speedwasinvolved 

• Group: Members
  • Bike:GSX-R 750 Track exclusive

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:03 AM

Had a good time at RA again. Got sidelined for two sessions on Sat because of my shifter. With a little help from Todd "The Cat" we got her going again and later he actually hooked up with me on the last session and pushed/pulled me around the track and I got below the 1:40's, actually posted several mid :38's! That was a blast. Sunday the rain took two sessions from us but we still got a lot of riding in. All the uber fast peeps in A group left after Saturday it seemed. I got tired of running solo so in this vid I gridded back in the pack and tried running up through some traffic.

FINALLY met some peeps from this board down there, Donnie and Caleb(sp? Sorry bro). Donnie bailed me and my buddy out by giving us a lift to a dealership when our truck had an issue, thanks again man, I/we owe you. Got to run with Donnie out on the track, just plain disgusting! First time at RA and was running lower times than me on a 600! The dude has some skills and if he goes racing will def be a contender. Best of luck bro.

Here's the clip, ignore the title, Sony squashed my Foghat music and I forgot to edit out the Slow Ride part.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=x8rI-ZuBVvc
Mode switch? We don't need no stinkin mode switch!

Ride Fast, Live Slow.

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

Suzuki-Forums.net

#2 User is offline   motomx131 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Bike:08 gsxr 600

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:27 PM

Not a problem helping you guys out I would gladly do it again. It was fun riding with you hope to again real soon. I like the video I wish you could have got the last session Saturday we were all hauling ass that session lol.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users