Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

Site performance - Corrected and Fixed

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Sonicend4 
#1 ·
Over the last month or so I had a new account on this server that had some extreme growth.... while I like to keep things speedy and fast, this account went from 1000 members to about 14000 members in 30 days... and was typically keeping 2000-9000 members online at one time.

This was causing some serious slowdowns on this server, I have moved this new account to his own dedicated server and the performance levels you would expect and experienced here in the past have been restored.

Sorry for the issue, but it has been resolved and we are back to the normal speedy response times and page loading.

p.s. If you are interested this site is MyDroidWorld - Your #1 Android source! They are now on there own server and running and growing like no other site I have personally seen.

If you are into android then check them out, great people and one of the top android sites on the net.

See less See more
#2 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.