Sidi Vertigo Boots - Suzuki Forums

Suzuki Forums: Sidi Vertigo Boots - Suzuki Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sidi Vertigo Boots Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ssmack5 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 350
  • Joined: 11-March 08
  • Bike:2006 GSX-R 600

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:55 PM

Hey guys whats up? Anyone interested and trying to get a group buy together for the the Sidi Vertigo/Vertigo Corsa boots. I just sent an email earlier today to sportbiketrackgear to see if they would hook us up with anything. I havent really looked at the other sponsors yet to see if they even sell them or not. I'm just seeing who would be interested as of right now so if i get a lot of guys ill do more leg work and digging around to see what other sites are willing if sportbiketrackgear cant do anything. When i get more information and what not ill let everyone know. So whose up for it??
2006 GSX-R 600 blue/white
0

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

    Suzuki-Forums.net



#2 User is offline   Kelevra 

  • And, Here, We, Go...
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8017
  • Joined: 27-January 08
  • LocationEMPIRE STATE
  • Bike:2015 ZX-14R

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:01 PM

Ssmack5 said:

Hey guys whats up? Anyone interested and trying to get a group buy together for the the Sidi Vertigo/Vertigo Corsa boots. I just sent an email earlier today to sportbiketrackgear to see if they would hook us up with anything. I havent really looked at the other sponsors yet to see if they even sell them or not. So whose up for it??


Well, considering that chic with the wrecked foot in the Damaged Thread, I'm in..:lmao
0

#3 User is offline   jofro6 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 635
  • Joined: 22-January 08
  • Bike:K6 600

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:06 PM

Count me in also... i need my toes for soccer and hockey besides riding too
K6 Red/Black 600 Current Mods: R55 Slip-on, ASV Shorty Levers, Puig DB, Rim Stripes, finally sliders (carbon lockharts)
0

#4 User is offline   Kelevra 

  • And, Here, We, Go...
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8017
  • Joined: 27-January 08
  • LocationEMPIRE STATE
  • Bike:2015 ZX-14R

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:19 PM

Vertigo Air's are the shit...
0

#5 User is offline   Plastic Cup Politics 

  • Brahptimus Prime
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23504
  • Joined: 15-January 08
  • Bike:2006 GSX-R1000

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:29 PM

Kelevra said:

Vertigo Air's are the shit...


Vertigo Corsa Air

I've got these, very expensive... but very good boots, Air flow is awesome... protection is great, already tried them out. :lmao
0

#6 User is offline   kris_mckenna 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 17-February 08
  • Bike:Insert Bike Here

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:31 PM

me and a buddy prolly be keen....ship to aus tho
0

#7 User is offline   Hong3103 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1107
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Bike:K7 GSXR-600 Blue Black

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:29 AM

I didn't have any issues with airflow on my Vertigo Corsa. Although I have yet to test my boots in the summer.
0

#8 User is offline   Plastic Cup Politics 

  • Brahptimus Prime
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23504
  • Joined: 15-January 08
  • Bike:2006 GSX-R1000

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:29 AM

Hong3103 said:

I didn't have any issues with airflow on my Vertigo Corsa. Although I have yet to test my boots in the summer.

Yeah the only reason I sprung for the Airs is because I live in AZ... :lmao
0

#9 User is offline   flounder 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1588
  • Joined: 17-January 08
  • Bike:05-750 Track 07-1K Street

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:19 AM

Depending on price, count me in.. I just tried to order a set of the Oxtar replicas from them but they only have size 13 left. :lmao
0

#10 User is offline   Ssmack5 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 350
  • Joined: 11-March 08
  • Bike:2006 GSX-R 600

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:03 AM

flounder said:

Depending on price, count me in.. I just tried to order a set of the Oxtar replicas from them but they only have size 13 left. :lmao

Yeah i tried to do the same thing a couple of days ago and was like damn my foots not that big. Then i saw the sidi and have heard nothing but good things, so i figured id try and see if we can get a group buy going or something to try and knock a some bucks off.

kris_mckenna said:

me and a buddy prolly be keen....ship to aus tho


Well if we get enough people and the price is right for everyone Ill talk to them and see about the shipping to aus. Im sure they can do it, just might be some extra money for you. Like i said above as soon as i get more information and find out that there are guys that want to do this. Ill be more diligent at see what i can get done. Right now im just waiting to see how many guys i can get. B/c its not going to be worth it if we only get a few people. Any if you know people on the site that want them. tell them to make a post on this thread, so i can get an idea on the amount of people.
2006 GSX-R 600 blue/white
0

#11 User is offline   Avplayer 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1560
  • Joined: 16-January 08
  • Bike:K5 750

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:09 AM

i have the sidi vertigos, the vertigo corsas and the oxtar boots....my feet really don't sweat that much so i don't need the air's.....if the price is right, i would consider another pair...
CCS/LRRS #281
[sigpic][/sigpic]
0

#12 User is offline   Ssmack5 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 350
  • Joined: 11-March 08
  • Bike:2006 GSX-R 600

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:35 AM

Alright guys I have an update and its bad news. They cant do a group buy and no other place can b/c Sidi price protected all of their boots. So if you want to get them its full price. For 08 the Vertigo / Vertigo Air boot went up 25 dollars. They used to be 275 now they are 300, so if you find the 07 it will be 275, your probably gonna be SOL looking for an 07. The Vertigo Corsa / Vertigo Corsa Air stayed the same at 425. Im going to look around and see if i can find a place that will be cheaper but i doubt it. Feel free to help out if you want and let us know here. Thanks guys.

Alright further update: I just called newenough.com and they still sell the Vertigo boot at 275, the Vertigo Air is 300 and the Vertigo Corsa/ Corsa Air are still 425. They dont do group buys either so the price is what I listed. They have free shipping on them as well so thats always a bonus. :lmao. Alright my hunt contiues
2006 GSX-R 600 blue/white
0

#13 User is offline   Ssmack5 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 350
  • Joined: 11-March 08
  • Bike:2006 GSX-R 600

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:54 AM

Alright a lil more update(as you can probably tell im doing all the phone calls now): Indysuperbikes has both the vertigo and vertigo air boots at 275 and they said if you buy them right now they will honor the price, but they have shipping charges. If we get a group buy together they said they would work with us for the shipping. So basically it looks like the prices are definately going up to 300 bucks, and staying at that price with or without a groupbuy.
2006 GSX-R 600 blue/white
0

#14 User is offline   TrackStar1 

  • Site Sponsor
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1445
  • Joined: 17-January 08
  • Bike:LXR160 06 R1 NSR50 KX65

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:35 PM

Someone needs to buy the ones I have in the classifieds for $100.

They are a great boot, no doubt. Only downside to them is if you have a wide foot. They are a Euro cut boot and quite narrow. Thats why I cant wear mine. Other than that they really are a fantastic boot. I was sponsored by Sidi/Spidi for a couple years but they wont let me have a dealer acoount or I would help you guys out.
http://www.trackstar1.com[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
0

#15 User is offline   TwoTyres 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 315
  • Joined: 20-January 08
  • Bike:Track only 07 600.

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:59 PM

I just purchased vertigo air boots from STG and i love them. i still see them on ebay for 275 though but, i didn't mind spending 300 on them because i got a killa deal on the other gear i purchased.
0

#16 User is offline   Hong3103 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1107
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Bike:K7 GSXR-600 Blue Black

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:55 PM

Got mine "Factory Refurbished" for $250. The only thing that was repaired was broken zipper. It was 99% brand new on eBay.
0

#17 User is offline   Avplayer 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1560
  • Joined: 16-January 08
  • Bike:K5 750

Posted 29 March 2008 - 08:48 AM

Hong3103 said:

Got mine "Factory Refurbished" for $250. The only thing that was repaired was broken zipper. It was 99% brand new on eBay.



whats the name of the seller?
CCS/LRRS #281
[sigpic][/sigpic]
0

#18 User is offline   R1Lover 

  • Loving Life
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 9935
  • Joined: 22-October 07
  • LocationYuba City, CA
  • Bike:07 R1, 05 V-Rod

Posted 29 March 2008 - 08:54 AM

Ssmack5 said:

Alright guys I have an update and its bad news. They cant do a group buy and no other place can b/c Sidi price protected all of their boots. So if you want to get them its full price. For 08 the Vertigo / Vertigo Air boot went up 25 dollars. They used to be 275 now they are 300, so if you find the 07 it will be 275, your probably gonna be SOL looking for an 07. The Vertigo Corsa / Vertigo Corsa Air stayed the same at 425. Im going to look around and see if i can find a place that will be cheaper but i doubt it. Feel free to help out if you want and let us know here. Thanks guys.

Alright further update: I just called newenough.com and they still sell the Vertigo boot at 275, the Vertigo Air is 300 and the Vertigo Corsa/ Corsa Air are still 425. They dont do group buys either so the price is what I listed. They have free shipping on them as well so thats always a bonus. :cry. Alright my hunt contiues


Please refer to out forum sponsors for group buys... group buys on this site are only for forum sponsors first, if none of them handle this item then we can look at it differently. :cry
0

#19 User is offline   meenbeemer 

  • Senior Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1055
  • Joined: 17-January 08
  • Bike:k5 1000 black

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:16 AM

TrackStar1 said:

Someone needs to buy the ones I have in the classifieds for $100.

They are a great boot, no doubt. Only downside to them is if you have a wide foot. They are a Euro cut boot and quite narrow. Thats why I cant wear mine. Other than that they really are a fantastic boot. I was sponsored by Sidi/Spidi for a couple years but they wont let me have a dealer acoount or I would help you guys out.


dont they make them in wide ??
0

#20 User is offline   DrunkFrog 

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: 17-February 08
  • Bike:89 gsxr 400

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:07 PM

hmmm i just got my vertigo corsair's for hmm around 320 ish.. i cant remember the exact price.. but it was like 80-100 bucks off
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users