Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has any parts laying around for this bike i need a binch of stuff but fairings are the biggest things that i need but i can use alot of other things too

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Verapakill said:
If anyone has any parts laying around for this bike i need a binch of stuff but fairings are the biggest things that i need but i can use alot of other things too
Do you need a rear wheel? Comes with cush drive and sprocket carrier but not a rear rotor. It is silver in color.

How about a tail from 00-03 750? the tail has some minor rash and a couple cracks.. but it is usable. It is white and blue in color.

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Do you have that stuff?!?!?!?!

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Verapakill said:
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Do you have that stuff?!?!?!?!
Yes I do!!

I also have a red/black/silver 02 1000 tail that has more damage than the 750 tail.

Are you interested in any of it?

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i am i need a tail really bad mine is cracked and i tried to bondo it back but didnt work

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can pay for shipping though so just let me know

do you have a pic of the wheel?

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah can you take a pic of everything for me pretty please

but yeah more then likly i would love to have everything thank you so much slide all i need to find is the front fairing stay and the front fairing its self

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Verapakill said:
yeah can you take a pic of everything for me pretty please

but yeah more then likly i would love to have everything thank you so much slide all i need to find is the front fairing stay and the front fairing its self
I will get the pics tomorrow!

I will let you know what the shipping costs are tomorrow as well!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts