Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've got 1000 velocity stacks, yoshi carbon TRS slip on, BMC street filter and PC3. I don't have enough cash right now to get the custom maps, i just pulled one off of the dynojet site. I just wanted to get a baseline of what it looks like right now. When i get to SC i'll about getting it mapped.

·
19 Posts
Your a/f ratio is a bit on the screwy side. I don't know what a bone stock a/f line looks like on a bike but I know on most cars I have ever seen or dyno'd, unless they have been modded and tuned, there is usually a little up and down on the graph but in all the cars I have seen dyno'd I think I may have seen one that is as screwy as your a/f.

Does anyone happen to know what the stock a/f ratio is? Or what a safe a/f ratio is for a bike?

·
23 Posts
looks screwy too me... i got a k1750 leo vice can, K&n filter pc3 and custom map....

just under 130rwhp 57nm

with the stacks i thought yours would be puttin out more.....

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't have a custom map on it. i just threw a map on there from the dynojet website so it doesn't add in the stacks just the yosh slipon and the filter. once i get to the east coast and have my bike back i'll be able to get it mapped and see how it does.

I did notice though when put the stacks on my midrange when up at least as far as the butt dyno goes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts