Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for these? We have a shitton and would be willing to hook some members up...post up if you're interested. Makes shifting more firm and is a easy/cheap mod for around 70 dollars.

·
Certified Trackwhore
8,774 Posts
motomummy said:
Anyone looking for these? We have a shitton and would be willing to hook some members up...post up if you're interested. Makes shifting more firm and is a easy/cheap mod for around 70 dollars.
Corey I will order on next week. I've been wanting one forever. I've got a big payday coming on Sat.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just post up in here but don't buy them. We have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to many of these...i'll pm you guys with details on a hell of a deal. We have enough of these to decorate a Christmas tree.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is what they look like guys, the basically stabilize the shifter to keep things smoother...cheap little mod that actually works. In addition to aftermarket rearsets it makes a nice difference.

Attachments

·
59 Posts
motomummy said:
just post up in here but don't buy them. We have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to many of these...i'll pm you guys with details on a hell of a deal. We have enough of these to decorate a Christmas tree.
can you shoot me a pm with the price on the deal?..Thanks

·
375 Posts
i highly rec this to any one who is thinking about it.. or maybe not thinking about it... probally the best single mod i have done and the difference in feel of the shift is fantastic.. wel worht the modest cost and 15 min install...

·
Registered
124 Posts
You know I will take one. PM me the details.

Any chance of gettimng it in gold to go with all of my other gilles jewlery? (I am pretty sure they don't but had to ask)

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They only come in that standard color. I will pm you all in a bit
let's just see who wants them before we divvy up coupon codes

·
Certified Trackwhore
8,774 Posts
ricksk61k said:
i highly rec this to any one who is thinking about it.. or maybe not thinking about it... probally the best single mod i have done and the difference in feel of the shift is fantastic.. wel worht the modest cost and 15 min install...
Being as I always clutchless shift I think this thing will work even better for me.

·
375 Posts
NOS-Nelson said:
Being as I always clutchless shift I think this thing will work even better for me.
100% agreed!!! i almost always shift w/o the clutch myself.. and the positive feel it gives is mint!!! plus have yet to miss a shift...

·
Certified Trackwhore
8,774 Posts
ricksk61k said:
100% agreed!!! i almost always shift w/o the clutch myself.. and the positive feel it gives is mint!!! plus have yet to miss a shift...
Excellent.
I'm amazed at how much up n down movement there is by hand on the selector shaft.

·
375 Posts
NOS-Nelson said:
Excellent.
I'm amazed at how much up n down movement there is by hand on the selector shaft.
yep!! almost zero deflection after the install.... just remeber one very important thing... use a small amount of moly or high temp grease when you install it over the shaft and periodicly remove it to clean / relube as maint.

·
Registered
124 Posts
So it looks like 3 takers so far.

Come on all you know you want one. From what I hear great bang for the buck.

Corey,
Does the price go down the more takers you get?

·
Certified Trackwhore
8,774 Posts
ricksk61k said:
yep!! almost zero deflection after the install.... just remeber one very important thing... use a small amount of moly or high temp grease when you install it over the shaft and periodicly remove it to clean / relube as maint.
That's pretty easy to do.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no, i just don't want to keep this going forever is the thing. The price is the same no matter how many people, but i want to give people a few days then i'll pm the coupon codes out to you guys
Not a group buy, but i want to do it all at once then state this deal is closed

·
Hit it
2,866 Posts
simple mode thats worth every penny. it just makes the shift more "positive".

·
Registered
124 Posts
motomummy said:
no, i just don't want to keep this going forever is the thing. The price is the same no matter how many people, but i want to give people a few days then i'll pm the coupon codes out to you guys
Not a group buy, but i want to do it all at once then state this deal is closed
Like you haven't heard before but YOU RULE!!!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts