Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
Sorry I haven't responded to various PMs and such. I decided to keep this stuff and turn my bike into a commuter.

Hi all -
Putting the feelers out to gauge interest in stuff from my race bike that I took off after 2 canyon rides (approx. 200 miles).

All pieces in great to near-mint condition. I haven't set prices yet, but I will shortly. Or you can make me an offer.

This is all off an '05 blue and white Gixxer 1K. All parts will fit an '06. Some might work with other model years as well, but I don't know off hand.

I know I'm forgetting stuff but I will add it later. Does not include tank, ram air tubes or OEM windscreen.

The List:
Bodywork - Complete nose fairing w/ headlights
Bodywork - Complete tail section w/ taillight & turrn signals
Bodywork - Complete Upper and lower fairings
Bodywork - Undertail piece
Bodywork - Front fender
Bodywork - Rear fender
Bodywork - Rear hugger
Bodywork - Misc. plastic pieces except those on side of tank
OEM Mirror w/ built-in turn signals
OEM Passenger seat
OEM Rider foot controls
OEM Passenger pegs
OEM Handlebars
OEM Fairing stay
OEM Header pipes
OEM Sidestand w/ switch
OEM Horn
OEM Rear brake rotor (2)
OEM Gas cap
OEM Tool kit
OEM Engine cases
OEM Front & rear sprockets
OEM Brake lines

Might be willing to sell...
Spare set of forks with Ohlins valve kit
Spare swingarm
Aluminum one piece racing subframe w/ battery tray

·
65 Posts
Josh,
Thanks for letting me know about this new Gixxer Forum.
My buddy in Simi dropped his bike and needs the left rear set.
Can I get him in touch with you?
Talk to you later.

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
busapwr said:
Josh,
Thanks for letting me know about this new Gixxer Forum.
My buddy in Simi dropped his bike and needs the left rear set.
Can I get him in touch with you?
Talk to you later.
You bet, Marcel. Thanks.

·
65 Posts
Josh,

He will most likely be over tomorrow, if you are around and he gets a hold of you, as he needs the rear set to ride.

Good luck on the sale, and if I come across others that need what you have I will send them your way.

Your R1 motor made its way into a Rhino.

Someone is going to have one hell of a kick ass 4-wheeler.

I was instructed not to have a sponsors list in my signature, but I won't blame you for getting yelled at. :biggrin

Talk to you soon, and I look forwards to seeing you and your bike at the track in the near future.

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
busapwr said:
Josh,

He will most likely be over tomorrow, if you are around and he gets a hold of you, as he needs the rear set to ride.

Good luck on the sale, and if I come across others that need what you have I will send them your way.

Your R1 motor made its way into a Rhino.

Someone is going to have one hell of a kick ass 4-wheeler.

I was instructed not to have a sponsors list in my signature, but I won't blame you for getting yelled at. :biggrin

Talk to you soon, and I look forwards to seeing you and your bike at the track in the near future.

LOL. I just posted up that it was my fault you did what you did. But don't ever do it again or else I'll ban you for life.

Is he coming by my place tomorrow, you mean? If so, I can leave it on the porch for him. I don't even have a price for it yet. It would take me all of a couple minutes to check the going rate, but just go ahead and tell him it's whatever you charge for the same part.

Talk to you soon, buddy.

·
65 Posts
Josh,

I saw your post in the Graveyard forum via an e-mail, but can't actually find the post.

I'll let Duane, my rear tire changer from my Toyota 200 Pit Crew, contact you directly.

I usually sell the rear sets for $60 shipped but that would be $50 without shipping, as he will most likely just do a drive by.

·
Certified Trackwhore
8,774 Posts
How much for the kickstand? It's amazing how bad they get after 34k miles. Also the passenger pegs so I can get mine powdercoated.

·
65 Posts
Josh,
If you need pricing on either part that NOS-Nelson needs just ask and I can give you a ball park.
Good luck on the sale and hopefully my buddy got the hook-up on his downed 2006 GSXR-1000.
Have a great rest of the weekend.
Thanks.
Marcel Graeber
(805) 404-4191 (cell)
[email protected]
AMA #767 / WSMC #767

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NOS-Nelson said:
How much for the kickstand? It's amazing how bad they get after 34k miles. Also the passenger pegs so I can get mine powdercoated.
PM sent.

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry gang. I've decided to keep the street parts as I'm teetering on turning the bike into a commuter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts