Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 594 Posts

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
We don't have any at the shop yet.....newest thing we have right now is 08 zx 10 which looks like vomit IMO

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Not for me
'm sure there's millions out there who like it. I don't however

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
Yeah I'm not a fan, I think they looked alot better around 04ish
Yeah the 04 10's were the best zx10 looks wise. I'm sure the newer one kicks it's ass in performance, but a few more HP and TQ don't/won't matter with me riding it

·
1,055 Posts
yeah they do look better in person but the head fairing looks like the bike was parked against a wall when they designed it way to straight up other than that i liked it

as for the 08 zx10 the bike looks good EXEPT the front looks worse than my morning crap and the exhaust but you know they all do

·
Registered
290 Posts
meenbeemer said:
yeah they do look better in person but the head fairing looks like the bike was parked against a wall when they designed it way to straight up other than that i liked it

as for the 08 zx10 the bike looks good EXEPT the front looks worse than my morning crap and the exhaust but you know they all do
dont forget that rear hugger that looks like half a space capsal:rofl

·
235 Posts
Kelevra said:
I saw them, sat on the black one at the NY MC show, loved it..
+1 i about creamed my pants when i saw it there. if i was in the market for a new bike that would be the one.

·
1,588 Posts
Putty loves his yellow.. Thats all there is to it.. Deep down he still misses the big gix. (which was yellow)

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Biga said:
Wow, pretty damn good review! The looks are not for everyone, and it sure isn't as sexy as my 750. It's the function I see in this bike which overshadows the blunt front, and silly/easy removable license plate holder. I'm sure it won't be very long for a lighter and more asthetically pleasing exhaust as well.. Regardless of how you like it, it'll get next years' liter bikes to trim some pork..

1 - 20 of 594 Posts