Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collect artwork in regards to racing and thought I would share the latest collection. We hang them in our shop along the wall. A bit different of a theme then the average pics of girls and umbrella's I guess. Puts an art aspect to it which I kind of like. Both of these are numbered prints.

Attachments

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
and they are both sick pictures! I have a large collection of pictures on my hard drive from AMA and GP, but I would love to have prints all throughout my house.

·
993 Posts
Nice pics Corey.

Anybody draw there own stuff?

I have my daughter working on a drawing of me. She's won a couple awards for her stuff.

·
Registered
6 Posts
motomummy said:
A bit different of a theme then the average pics of girls and umbrella's I guess.
girls and umbrella's are my favorite kind of art. :biggrin those are nice pics tho. a friend of mine has a few like those and he got them put onto canvas. they're like 4 ft x 6 ft or something. they look really cool. he hung them up at his office.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
R4Ltony said:
Nice pics Corey.

Anybody draw there own stuff?

I have my daughter working on a drawing of me. She's won a couple awards for her stuff.
Nice pics! There's a member here that draws them up! I can't think of his user name though...it starts with a J

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there are some guys youcan find on ebay then from there google their name and find their website. There are some good painters out there as well...an original though goes for 2-10k LOL That's why I stick to prints haha

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Since I can't ride for shit, I'll have to post pics of my partners. This is my bud JD. Anybody that rides Thunderhill might know him. I think this is a pretty sweet pic.

Attachments

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that is colored pencil actually.

Does anyone have that pic where rossi or someone passed another rider in a corner and tossed him the bird?

·
993 Posts
TrackStar1 said:
A guy with the username jewfzr is an amazing painter. He usually posts on several boards. He just did this one of Yates

He actually did post that here somewhere.. I know of him from several other forums. He does great work..

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
motomummy said:

Does anyone have that pic where rossi or someone passed another rider in a corner and tossed him the bird?
I think Parkone just posted a similar picture 2 or 3 posts up......he's telling Rossi "Second place, Welcome to second place, I just put you there" :tongue

·
529 Posts
motomummy said:

Only thing I can find

1 - 20 of 21 Posts