Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 SUZUKI GSXR-1000 AMA Super Bike with MSO New York Paperwork / Bike is Located in California.

2005 SUZUKI GSXR-1000 AMA Super Bike Specifications:

Vortex Clip-ons

Vortex Rear Sets

Vortex 520 Sprockets (Brand New 16T and 17T Front / 41T, 42T, and 43T Rear)

RK GB520GXW Chain (Brand New)

Cheetah Body Work

Super Bike Transmission with Under Cut Gears (Approximately $4,000 Invested)

185 Miles on Motor Built by KWS Motorsports (Millenium Technologies)

185 Rear Wheel Horesepower on MR9 Race Fuel

NRC Case Covers

Brembo Front Brake Master Cylinder

MSR Clutch Lever

EBC 320 mm Over-sized Front Brake Rotors

Goodrich Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

Racetech Custom Re-Valved Forks

Ohlins SU503 Shock, 160 mm Long, 10.71 Kgs/mm or 600 Lbs/in Spring Rate (Brand New)

All Parts Listed Above Are Included in $8500 Shipped Price

Price is FIRM and bike will be parted out in the next couple of weeks if not sold complete.
Shoot me an e-mail for more pictures or to discuss payment options.
Thanks.
Marcel Graeber
(805) 404-4191 (cell)
[email protected]
AMA #767 / WSMC #767

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Avplayer,
The $8,500 includes shipping to your door, and as you know, the MSO gets you a clean title in your home state.
Give me a call to make the deal happen.
Talk to you later.
Thanks.
Marcel Graeber

(805) 404-4191 (cell)
[email protected]
AMA #767 / WSMC #767

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Wow that is a sexy bike i would love to buy it if i wasnt dumping my money into my bike to get it back on the road

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Verapakill,
You are just saying that because of the low miles and high horsepower.
:biggrin

Have fun with your bike, as building them up is half the fun, riding them is the other half.
Have a great day, and thanks for looking.
Thanks.
Marcel Graeber
(805) 404-4191 (cell)
[email protected]
AMA #767 / WSMC #767

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Yes that and the fact that you have done it the right way no bling just usefull upgrades perfect track bike

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Verapakill,
Whoever gets this one will have the absolute BEST track bike, as it was a top 20 AMA Super Bike, now with a fresh motor.
Thanks.
Marcel Graeber
(805) 404-4191 (cell)
[email protected]
AMA #767 / WSMC #767

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Avplayer,
Thanks for the compliment on the bike.

Capitan Squid,
Sorry, if it doesn't sell soon, apart it will come and lots of people can enjoy the race bits from this one.
Thanks as well for your compliment.

I am sure you all would enjoy how my 2007 GSXR-1000 AMA Super Stock bike has progressed if you liked this one.

I appreciate the BUMPS.
Thanks.
Marcel Graeber

(805) 404-4191 (cell)
[email protected]
AMA #767 / WSMC #767

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TrackStar1,
I am helping a buddy sell it, as he bought it from Corey Sarros #190.
Corey has done well in the AMA, as well as he is a top finisher in AFM as well as WERA West.
He is now on a 2007 GSXR-1000, as I was to be, but I have a separated shoulder presently, so I am side-lined for a bit.
My name was on the roster for Daytona, but as you now know, I obviously didn't make it.
Might get to meet you when / if I make it out to Miller, as I love that place, and have had a couple of top 30's in Super Stock, including the Inaugural run two years ago.
Have a great night, and thanks for the BUMP.
Marcel Graeber
(805) 404-4191 (cell)
[email protected]
AMA #767 / WSMC #767

·
Site Sponsor
1,445 Posts
Marcel... post this bike up on the Utah Sportbike Forum www.utahsba.com/forum

Lots of guys looking for good trackbikes over there. If you come to Miller let me know before hand. I'll look you up and give you a hand if you need it. I'll be helping Lenny w/RaceTech some but if you need any help or an extra wrench just let me know.

I just re-read my previous post and the "that" might have come off wrong. Hope you didnt take me the wrong way, I always like seeing the history on the AMA bikes, especially if they were top finishers. I was thinking it may have been one of Jensens bikes. Good luck with the sale!

·
Site Sponsor
1,445 Posts
Busa,

Just stopped by your website. I remember you from the 06 AMA round at Miller, at least I remember that striped bike. I worked T13 that year (last corner before the straight) Good luck with the shoulder and the season.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TrackStar1,
No worries.
Corey lives just a few houses away from my family and I on the Central Coast, and my sponsor bought this bike to race Wera West this year on it, but ended up getting another UM650 instead.
He won the 650 class on one last year and now is running two of them this year.
Something has to go, as he won't have time to run the 1000 and the two 650's.
I will post up on UTAHSBA, as I have sold some items there before, good people there in Utah.
Were you thinking Scott or Robert???
If my body heals, as my separated left shoulder is slow to repair itself, I will definitely look you up, as help is always appreciated.
If you see my 2007 GSXR-1000 parted out here, you will know the negative outcome, but time will tell.

I had an incident last year in turn 14 on the last lap, so you got to see the better year in Utah.
I appreciate your well wishes.

Plastic Cup Politics,
I appreciate the advice, and have been on the WERA boards since I started racing in 2003.
Trust me, the bike is being exposed, but most likely will come apart in the coming week or so, as long as my shoulder works with me.

Thanks.
Marcel Graeber
(805) 404-4191 (cell)
[email protected]
AMA #767 / WSMC #767

1 - 20 of 20 Posts