Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TrackStar is owned by myself (Kelly Rees) and my partner Greg Dingman. We are racers and run mostly the MOM series at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah. We also instruct Advanced Rider Training, New Racer Certifications and are also both on the Board of Directors for the Utah Sportbike Association.

We started TrackStar because there was nobody adressing the needs of the local racers as far as high performance and race specific parts in our area. Everyone was shopping on the 'net but that doesnt help if you throw it down and need parts that day. So we started this little business so we could take care of our friends at the track, meet some new ones along the way and hopefully grow the business.

We were a little suprised that within our first month online we had shipped to 7 different countries and nearly all 50 states.

We are constantly updating the store, we have several thousand ATV and Motocross parts yet to list. If you dont see it just ask.

We also offer a licensed racer discount. If you have a current race license please PM me with your parts needs and I will get you pricing.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.