Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Brahptimus Prime
Joined
·
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would a GSXR forum be without a thread dedicated to showing off your ride and telling us about your modifications? Well you happen to be in luck, because here it is. Post them up!
 

·
I hate Brad!
Joined
·
21,477 Posts
well, i guess i'll be the first to bite on this thread. Just picked this beauty up today! Fun as hell so far, can't wait to get her on a real ride and play for keeps
As far as naming her, i'm thinking "ghost faced killa" due to the white color scheme. your thoughts? nevermind, i dont care what you think.
 

Attachments

·
I hate Brad!
Joined
·
21,477 Posts
yeah, i'm gonna do some bulletproofing first. solid pegs i hope, already has swingarm/fork sliders, already has renthal fatbar's. asv levers. then i'll open up the air and exhaust
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,073 Posts
4literranger485 said:
well, i guess i'll be the first to bite on this thread. Just picked this beauty up today! Fun as hell so far, can't wait to get her on a real ride and play for keeps
as far as naming her, i'm thinking "ghost faced killa" due to the white color scheme. Your thoughts? Nevermind, i dont care what you think.
sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Hit it
Joined
·
2,866 Posts
sweet steve!!!! SUPERMOTO HOOLIGANS FTMFW!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,073 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
What would a GSXR forum be without a thread dedicated to showing off your ride and telling us about your modifications? Well you happen to be in luck, because here it is. Post them up!
Where is the picture thread for the rest of us?
I am so depressed right now:yes
 

·
Hit it
Joined
·
2,866 Posts
diddy2003 said:
Where is the picture thread for the rest of us?
I am so depressed right now:yes
no one wants to see the uggo's...we can go to ogrish if we want to see that filth
 

·
Hit it
Joined
·
2,866 Posts
 

·
I hate Brad!
Joined
·
21,477 Posts
this is for "other suzukis" all those you posted have their own thread

just got back in from getting rid of some of CA's finest smog equipment
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top