About Your Bike...

11K views 57 replies 15 participants last post by  AlexmenNat 
#1 ·
Hello to all the oilcooler guys post up you pic's and say hello here

ill start my 92 1100ish

mod list is long and might take some time:biggrin

See less See more
#10 ·
Got these posted in the intro forum, but in the interest of generating traffic here I thought why not?

Current ride...

Stolen ride...

Stolen ride right after I got it...

Old ride circa 1990...

Got some more in progress right now - a few 1st gens and 2nd gen. Nothing worth posting photos of yet though.

#13 ·
OK, once again, pics are a coming. I was given a running 90 GSXR 750 that has some slight crash damage. It's setting in the garage waiting until I get the race bike done (never happen) and get the street Katana back on it's feet (new chain and shock). I'll post picks as soon as I can get to it as it's stuffed into my one car garage with two quads and two other bikes!!!

#23 ·
Here are mine

86 1100, not sure if I'm going to stay stock for fairings or mod a set of 90' airtech's to it. Running 750 cams, yoshi can and a fox shock. The 34's are coming out and 36's are going in without the airbox(k&N pods). Got to repaint it along with the 92 and 91. Got an extra set of USD's that will be going on it too.

The 91 750. All I'm going to do with this one is cleaning it up and repaint. Either sell it or make it into a track bike for me and the wife. The Yoshi is now on the 92 and the V&H SSR will be going on this.

and lastly the 92 750. It's getting painted blue and white and wheels are going white for now unless I come across something better looking.

Oh, and I can't forget the wifes bike, she's hates it when I leve her out

#26 ·
7-11 Revolution said:
GVitup,
What paint are you doing on the 11. The fairings look good. Nice job
Not sure yet, thinking about Blue and white on all but me thinks I gotta break it up alittle. The wife says B/W for the 11 cause that's the only one she can touch flat footed on and she's wants to ride it this year.

Old Skool_R said:
What kinda mids are on the 91? Looks like a 1 piece
nothing on the 91', everything is still sitting in the back room waiting for paint. The 86 in the 2nd pic is the airtech I had for a 90' that I got with the 86. James1300 gave it to me when we bought the bike from him. It's a 2 pc upper and lower. The stock uper ad the yoshi pods and been thinking about finish glassing the seems so it looks clean. The rest of it is in pretty good shape, a few small cracks but fixable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.