Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
1,467 Posts
i'm likin it so far....came here back when i got ur PM back in Jan but it was dead over here back then so i stay over there....now that i see its poppin over here, i think i found a new home

·
Registered
410 Posts
Grandevil said:
It's funny that GDC would rather lose a member all together than allow them to be a member of two forums.
actually I didnt want to ban him for it, but he kept making it painfully obvious his intentions that even I couldnt just delete the post and ignore it any further.

he brought it on himself 100% dont blame the GDC staff for it.

·
1,467 Posts
so how come ur not allowed to post a "competitors forum" if thats the case then we should post any other bike manufacturers website or allow anyone that doens't own a gixxer to be a member since those are all suzukis competitors

·
Registered
410 Posts
Avplayer said:
so how come ur not allowed to post a "competitors forum" if thats the case then we should post any other bike manufacturers website or allow anyone that doens't own a gixxer to be a member since those are all suzukis competitors
I dont know, not like people wont come back to a site even if they are a member of others
but its in the rules and I have been trying to ignore them for the most part but when someone keeps putting up the same post over and over and over again I just cant ignore it any longer or else I'd get questioned about it

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.