Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2,452 Posts
As much as i used to be into planes i never seen a C-17 use its flares

·
344 Posts
i can't see the vid but from the responses it sounds like ya'll are watching a vid of the C-130 Hercules, retrofitted as a Gunship. Most likely the Spooky gunships, they are kickass and the wings are caused from the chaffing flares when they have been locked on by a missile. They carry the 105MM Cannon, the 25MM Chaingun and the 40MM cannon. When they shoot the 105 the plane actually moves about 15 feet in the opposite direction. While i was in the desert i got to tour the spooky i got some pics i'll post up tonight when i get home.

·
2,452 Posts
yeah that is a C-130, i was looking to hard :biggrin

·
2,452 Posts
yeah i know that... When i was watching the video the res is bad so i couldnt see the props

·
324 Posts
rican1884 said:
i can't see the vid but from the responses it sounds like ya'll are watching a vid of the C-130 Hercules, retrofitted as a Gunship. Most likely the Spooky gunships, they are kickass and the wings are caused from the chaffing flares when they have been locked on by a missile. They carry the 105MM Cannon, the 25MM Chaingun and the 40MM cannon. When they shoot the 105 the plane actually moves about 15 feet in the opposite direction. While i was in the desert i got to tour the spooky i got some pics i'll post up tonight when i get home.
Spectre not Spooky, spooky was the C-47 gunship.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hahaha, I shot down a chopper yesterday with a Barret 50 cal yesterday, COD4 is crazy. I'm glad I don't own it, or it could be dangerous..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts