Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

Am Done With Taht Bitch

4K views 78 replies 13 participants last post by  Grandevil 
#1 ·
fucking bitch cheating again am ****ing done with that bitch she ****ing lied to me for the last time i cant ****ing take it...said she was going to her house to let the dog out i asked her to call me when she got their cause supposable her parents were not their and went on a trip BULL**** called her house and guess who answers the MOM... then she text me am not going to call u am going to sleep bye... well before than we got into a fight and she said we were going to talk about that and well never did she stopped at apartment and then left like ten min later ****ing WHORE...she had that kid number in as her sister bc she said she had to watch her all week but looks like she said that so she could chyll with him all this week he even called her while she was her and i thought the person on the other line had a manly voice but she showed me her sister name never thought to check her number.. to bad am on Probation cause i just have to eat this ****... but am ****ing through with that bitch...... am shaking right now am so pissed hands are pretty bloody from hitting **** but god damn i would like to kill someone right now just thought i would vent out a little

#2 ·
:frown Sorry to hear that bro..

The best thing you can do is just say " **** it" and move on, it's not worth getting this angry about. I know it's hard to just say whatever and move on, but I dealt with some messed up crap with an ex and vowed to never do it again. I will never get upset over stuff like that again... it's not worth it man. Her loss if she wants to be a slut... don't let her win by seeing you get all screwed up about it.

And you said "again" meaning this isn't the first time? Forget that tramp... move on!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.