Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No monetary prize of course, just props on GFN!!:biggrin

I'm thinking Mladin, but I always hope for Migs Duhumel, but then Spies is Hot right now..
Whose your pick?

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
I am hoping Mladin, but with Spies riding the way he does it's very hard to guess.

I put my money on Mladin though... Just because I'm a true fan and don't just want to jump on the bandwagon like alot of others

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey Kelevra, I know this may be a pointless question, but don't Mat and Ben not ride in the 200 since it's a FX class race? ...or are they doing it this year? I think maybe Spies was in it last year though....

·
301 Posts
Yeah no superbike 200. Spies will beat Matt again this year then Mladin will start to fade away like Mig Duh. Their time has come and gone.

·
301 Posts
hes to busy flying planes and being daddy to beat Spies. All Ben has to worry about is the quality of his tail, and from what Ive seen hes doing a damm good job. :)

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bear said:
hes to busy flying planes and being daddy to beat Spies. All Ben has to worry about is the quality of his tail, and from what Ive seen hes doing a damm good job. :)
Lawlzz! Don't count out my boy Miguel, he flys on that track!!:biggrin

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Bear said:
Let's not forget that spies has only beaten Mladin by a VERY small amount of points, 8pts the first time, and ONE POINT last year. And that was only because Mladin wrecked at Daytona at the start of last season. I would hardly say Mat is out of the runnings YET. But we will find out this season

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Bear said:
Yeah no superbike 200. Spies will beat Matt again this year then Mladin will start to fade away like Mig Duh. Their time has come and gone.
Well there is still a superbike race at Daytona, that is what I was under the impression we were all talking about. As far as FX I don't follow it that close. I never seem to catch any of those races on speed.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
Well there is still a superbike race at Daytona, that is what I was under the impression we were all talking about. As far as FX I don't follow it that close. I never seem to catch any of those races on speed.
I'm still a bit hazy on the whole FX thing myself..

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
The heading of the thread say "daytona 200" which will be formula extreme

Kelevra said:
I'm still a bit hazy on the whole FX thing myself..
What is it you dont understand?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts