Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.comegetyousome.com/viewvid.php?id=5686

A Mexican flag was flown above the US flag which is illegal here in the US, and a veteran retrieves it.

I'm not against legal immigration but I think a certain amount of respect is due to the country you live in. I thought the guy handled it pretty well. Looks like a biker to me.

Here is the actual rule for displaying flags together.

11. When flags of two or more nations are displayed, they are to be flown from separate staffs of the same height. The flags should be of approximately equal size. International usage forbids the display of the flag of one nation above that of another nation in time of peace. The order of precedence for flags generally is National flags (US first, then others in alphabetical order in English), State (host state first, then others in the order of admission) and territories (Washington DC, Puerto Rico, etc.), Military (in order of establishment: Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard), then other.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Grandevil said:
I'm not against legal immigration but I think a certain amount of respect is due to the country you live in. I thought the guy handled it pretty well. Looks like a biker to me.

Here is the actual rule for displaying flags together.
I should hope you aren't because unless you're American Indian, we're all legal immigrants historically, hehe..
The rules are good, and all should know them, and respect them.

·
2,452 Posts
i think they are hard for that... but that guy did his thing and probably helped from problems occuring

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kelevra said:
I should hope you aren't because unless you're American Indian, we're all legal immigrants historically, hehe..
The rules are good, and all should know them, and respect them.
I'm part Cherokee actually.My great grandmother was 100% Cherokee.

·
2,452 Posts
i got some indian in me too but i dont know which kind

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Grandevil said:
Just the same we're all Americans.
...And proud ones at that, which we should be!
Personally, I'm a little less concerned with someone of spanish backround having their flag raised while another group (we're at war with them) burns US flags, but thats another topic, hehe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts