Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure about anyone else, but i absolutely love opera.

if you are interested, check this video out, of anna netrebko...

she has insane vocal control.

:notworthy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Opera???? dude, not sure if your aware of this or not, people aren't actually suppose to like it, they should just pretend to like it because it makes them look good. or artsy bastards, pretend to like it, to make them looks umm.... more artsy.. i guess.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brewster said:
Opera???? dude, not sure if your aware of this or not, people aren't actually suppose to like it, they should just pretend to like it because it makes them look good. or artsy bastards, pretend to like it, to make them looks umm.... more artsy.. i guess.
i hope you aren't serious.

·
Registered
40 Posts
anthony said:
ok, cool... kinda difficult to tell online, you know?

rarely am i serious, but i make it seem serious enough where people are not sure if i'm joking or not, i'm harmless, usually just messing around, makes the time pass.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Brewster said:
Were you going to throw down the supermod beat down?
no, not at all

I was just saying to respect the "to each their own rule" I'm not an abusive ban whore, I'm not a prick unless I am provoked. This isn't one of those places where you will get banned or scolded just for disagreeing with someone, but we do want everyone to be able to share their interests and opinions without being called stupid for what THEY like... that's all

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
no, not at all

I was just saying to respect the "to each their own rule" I'm not an abusive ban whore, I'm not a prick unless I am provoked. This isn't one of those places where you will get banned or scolded just for disagreeing with someone, but we do want everyone to be able to share their interests and opinions without being called stupid for what THEY like... that's all

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
But we do highly encourage joking of all types.
Then I think you'll like my new "revised" joke in the joke thread

1 - 17 of 17 Posts