Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

Are you serious???

2K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  05oaklandGSXR600 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
a kids mind is funny... but i guess with a brother that bothers you with his crazt looking friends would get me to gravitate to a fake world to just to get away from them.

but that kid, is gonna have problems when he gets older

#5 ·
you know this probably isn't right to say but, he will be the next kid to shoot up a school....
its this worlds fault....now a days you can't even hit your kid.....back in the 60's or 70' we never had problems like this ( when parents could correct )....kids weren't shootin up schools, or weren't shooting people from the trunk of their car with their dad...come on...i balme soceity.....imo

#9 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
First off, this video is very loud and annoying... that is my warning to you.

It is some young kid that is beyond obsessed with myspace... and his older brother is messing with him and asking him questions and stuff.

This kid is already fucked up beyond repair! What is happening in this country! His parents need to beat his little ass into shape if you ask me.

http://break.com/index/psycho-kid-is-obsessed-with-myspace.html?matchid=NDU3MjAz?matchid=NDU3MjAz
lol! Kinda reminiscent of that CaidenW lard @$$ who posted that youtibe vid talking sh!t about motorcycle riders parking their bikes wherever they want. I think I still have my response vids to that on my youtube account.:biggrin

#11 ·
parents need to step in and drop the net connection in the house or block myspace through the router. That is just insane if it's even real. For one if i ever yelled that language in my parents house they would probably take the computer outside and smash it on the sidewalk to prove a point.

#12 ·
RJM said:
posted that youtibe vid talking sh!t about motorcycle riders parking their bikes wherever they want.
i havent seen that but if that bothers you how about the ones who like to stop freeways for over 10mins to have a little fun

#15 ·
aaronass said:
you know this probably isn't right to say but, he will be the next kid to shoot up a school....
its this worlds fault....now a days you can't even hit your kid.....back in the 60's or 70' we never had problems like this ( when parents could correct )....kids weren't shootin up schools, or weren't shooting people from the trunk of their car with their dad...come on...i balme soceity.....imo
That's one of the many reasons I dont' want a kid. You can still kick your kids' ass... you just have to do it in private.

No more beatings at walmart or in the parking lot.

All of our parents and most of us grew up getting smacked around... and we are fine.

mpdgsxr1000 said:

motomummy said:
parents need to step in and drop the net connection in the house or block myspace through the router. That is just insane if it's even real. For one if i ever yelled that language in my parents house they would probably take the computer outside and smash it on the sidewalk to prove a point.
Yeah... parents need to step in and do SOMETHING.

#23 ·
LOL....

trying to act all civil....

Its funny to see people get mad for no reason over us parking...

I always park in those spots so no one hits or steals my bike. oh and plus its usually closer to where i need to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.