Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
I was looking into that, Frontlines, and Battlefield Bad Company...

I've played frontlines, it was weak. Army of Two looks like it might be ok, but the only game I am convinced I will buy will be Bad Company.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
I was looking into that, Frontlines, and Battlefield Bad Company...

I've played frontlines, it was weak.
wow I thought it would be better. it wasnt availible for PS3 so i couldnt try it. Im waiting for Vegas 2 and End of war.
oh and the new Tiribeum C&C shooter

·
meh..buh
845 Posts
Funny, I have a connection to all these games.

The powers that be at Kaos never actually made a game before they did Frontlines. Desert Combat was cool for a free mod, but a mod...and free, is a different animal to a proper retail title. I was expecting it to be ass. They were DICE New York...I was at DICE Canada.

I've got high hopes for Army of two and I'm pulling for my man Reid Schneider who ran that project. He was my producer on Battlefield Vietnam. I like to think I taught him well

Bad Company should be good. Everything I saw in prepodution was pretty sweet. unfortunately, I was gone before I got the chance to play it. I'll smile if they went ahead with my suggestion to use the song "Bad Company" by Bad Company for the title.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
I'm going to go rent this, along with frontline just to check out the single player.

But i've played the demo for frontlines and the multiplayer was HORRIBLE IMO... but I'll give the single player a chance.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
I rented it tonight, me and Mphis Style were playing it, I'm usually not a fan of the 3rd person shooters.... But I must say it is pretty cool.

It's no call of duy 4 by any means. But it will keep you entertained.

There are some things that are aggrivating about it, like how enemies seem to appear out of damn near thin air. But it is a fun game.

I haven't tried the online portion of it yet, I will check that out tomorrow.

·
Yolo Swaggins
8,942 Posts
Yeah it is pretty fun. It has some cool features, like upgrading weapons with better barrel, and stocks to improve damage and accuracy. A lot of situations really call for team work and strategy which is pretty fun IMO. But like PCP said they are some aggravating things like when you shoot a enemy and it knocks him down yet he is able to get up and run for cover a full speed. Or when an enemy fire his weapon blindly from behind cover and always hits you with precision.

But overall definitely fun with some cool gameplay.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any of you pimp out ur gunns. I did the P90 and the RKM (Machine gun). how is it on line I have yet to play online. I was riding this weekend. I have fun with AO2, until RBV2 comes out.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
rushgixxer6 said:
Any of you pimp out ur gunns. I did the P90 and the RKM (Machine gun). how is it on line I have yet to play online. I was riding this weekend. I have fun with AO2, until RBV2 comes out.
Beat it, 2nd night playing it.
Pretty short game... but it was fun.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Beat it, 2nd night playing it.
Pretty short game... but it was fun.
ya im on last mission<Florida Right? And I was playing at work and teamed up with co worker and went back trough the game... My buddy and I beat COD4 in 7 hours. but that is played more for online. hope vegas 2 nocks cod down and is better if not same playing quallity.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
rushgixxer6 said:
ya im on last mission<Florida Right? And I was playing at work and teamed up with co worker and went back trough the game... My buddy and I beat COD4 in 7 hours. but that is played more for online. hope vegas 2 nocks cod down and is better if not same playing quallity.
I didn't play vegas until after I had played COD.... so trying to play vegas was horrible. But I'm all for it if it is a quality game.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didn't play vegas until after I had played COD.... so trying to play vegas was horrible. But I'm all for it if it is a quality game.
Vegas 1 sucks for online play since COD is out. I heard good things about Vegas 2 should be better. I hope. Soon I ll get the Xbox elite but mabey after afew other things. like a new bike, house, truck......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts