Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my American Bulldog Madison. She is a year and 3 months old and 85 pounds. By far the coolest dog on the planet. She hope to one day be humped by Mel's dog Jack. Mel thinks she's squishy, Jordan thinks she's his, I think she shits like a buffalo. Well with out further adeui, the star of this thread, Madison

Attachments

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
The english ones are smaller, for one thing..

That dog is friggun sweeeeeet!!!!!
Love that thing!

·
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
americans are taller and get to be about 110+ lbs. Built similiar, but bigger than pits. English are like Adam Sandlers Meat ball and that dude from mtv Rob and Big. here's a couple more. Notice GFN on my plasma in the background of the second pic. she usually sits there and stares at the smilies while i type

Attachments

·
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya her dad is like 130 and her mom is 110. Her freaking dad if you wanted to buy him is only $17,000. ABD's go for around $1500-3500 depending on bloodlines and pedigree. I got lucky and only paid $1500 cause i know the guy that owns Madison's mom.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Fukucacheme said:
Ya her dad is like 130 and her mom is 110. Her freaking dad if you wanted to buy him is only $17,000. ABD's go for around $1500-3500 depending on bloodlines and pedigree. I got lucky and only paid $1500 cause i know the guy that owns Madison's mom.
Damn, that's expensive.. But I know as far as bloodlines etc go... You have to pay for it if you don't want a mutt.

I've wanted another dog for a long time, but I don't want it to be locked up in a tiny apartment all day, and I also don't have the cash to do it right now either, So I just have to wait.

·
1,691 Posts
SHE IS SQUISHY!!! I love that pic of her posing in front of the couch!

This girl I used to be friends with started up a bully breed rescue and this guy came in. I loved him, I really wanted to take him home but I couldn't
His name was buddy and he was so cool. He and Jack loved to play.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
I like the pic with GFN in the background..........it's like he is guarding it

1 - 20 of 46 Posts