Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

automerge doublepost?

4K views 42 replies 12 participants last post by  Kelevra 
#1 ·
what the fuck is this bullshit? i for one post a lot, and a lot of my posts are in response to different posts in the same thread, so with the automerge bullshit, it makes my posts look all fucked up and incoherent.

See less See more
#13 ·
i could care less about my post count, set it at 0 permanently for all i care. over at gdc they reset my post count more than a few times.

what i care about is people being able to understand my posts, my responses, and my answers to their questions and problems.

#15 ·
and as far as rep goes, it will get out of hand, i can pretty much guarentee that. every forum i have ever belonged to that had rep has disabled it eventually due to people taking it too seriously.

Biga said:
If you like we can set your post count to zero and lock it
beat you to it. read my post above yours and go for it.

#21 ·
while i am still a buddhist jordan, i have always been very opinionated, and will always speak my mind.

don't forget, you guys are the ones who wanted me over here, not the other way around. if my knowledge and my opinions are not wanted over here, that is fine.

#23 ·
anthony said:
while i am still a buddhist jordan, i have always been very opinionated, and will always speak my mind.

don't forget, you guys are the ones who wanted me over here, not the other way around. if my knowledge and my opinions are not wanted over here, that is fine.
Of course your knowledge and opinions are appreciated, as are everyone elses. You set the tone in your first post in this thread. The creator and staff take this site seriously, there is always a better way to phrase a question/request, thats all I'm saying, no one wants you to bail..

#24 ·
biga, more than a few people here called me, pm'ed me, sent me messages on myspace, e-mailed me, etc... asking me to come over here.

if you can't take someone voicing their opinion on what could be done to improve the site in their opinion, why even have a site comments section? just to shoot them down and attempt to make them feel like a n00b? not gonna work here, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.