Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost a full week with MPD I'm back to North Carolina. I got back oh...about 3 am this morning. I just wanted to say hi and that I will post pictures later.

I had a GREAT time :yahooand now I'm worn out lol. Pics coming!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Mel can wheelie a $60,000 busa too

me fixing the trailer at a truck stop after a brake adjuster decided to shit the bed sucked ass too since we had only the driverside brakes on the trailer left since we couldnt get the part, not fun trying to stop a 28 foot trailer loaded with only one side of the brakes working

·
Registered
490 Posts
Grandevil said:
Here's one to tide you over. Can ya tell we were drunk?!?!

"Hey guys I can wheelie!"
hehe I actually pinned my buddy John down with Mel's tailsection as he steadied the bike. I was wondering why it wouldnt go up higher

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mpdgsxr1000 said:
hehe I actually pinned my buddy John down with Mel's tailsection as he steadied the bike. I was wondering why it wouldnt go up higher
Poor John!

Biga said:
Nice pics

And MDP, only two laptop working???? Seem to be slacking
And shoddy internet too!
It was off and on, we were pirating it from the neighbors and we kept getting kicked off.

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No I have hundreds of pics but not the time or attention to edit them to a reasonable size just yet

PLUS I don't have all the pics anyways.
Mike you gotta crack the whip on John for me.

·
1,150 Posts
Hey gang,

Sorry I couldn't meet up w/ you all. My bike wasn't ready till Friday pm & you know how good the weather was for riding.
I was able to make it to the race on Sat though. Both the 200 & Superbike race got delayed due to high winds.
Got some good pics. Here you go.

Josh

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
mpdgsxr1000 said:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts