Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after seeing one of my friends crash his busa' yesterday and him do alot of damage....especially to his spine ive decided i wont ride again without a back/spine protector.

any ideas of what i should be looking for??

Bohn seem to do some great items... their race series look the biz and seem to offer great protection levels.

so feel free to throw me some ideas - or personal experiences with said armour.

cheers.

·
Brahptimus Prime
22,678 Posts
kris_mckenna said:
hmmmm that dainese one looks the bizzo...

damn aus and lack of dainese distributors...
you is you can still order it online right? one of our site sponsors carries it, check it out:

http://www.e-securedsite.com/motowheels/ITALIAN/index.cfm

click on "Dainese collection" on the left, then on safety gear, you'll see it in the list of products.

·
Brahptimus Prime
22,678 Posts
Hong3103 said:
The only downside to Dainese is its a one use only item. The aborbing material is an aluminum honeycomb structure that crumples on impact. It works well but only for one crash. Unlike some other back protectors that can used again like the TPro ones.
You sure you don't have those backwards? I was always told the Tpros/rockets were a one use only because they are the ones that are made of the honeycomb structure.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.