Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fucken shit more damn snow in the forecast i cant even spell Wisconsin anymore LOL..

I just got these in so now im more excited for the warm weather if it ever comes... BT002's

·
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
meenbeemer said:
HOLY SHEIT we only got like 2 inches in janesville
thats what i heard... my buddie that dropped off the tires came from UW plattville and said yall only got like 2-3 inches... its funny how the news said that you guys on the west side of the state are supposed to get like 15 inches of snow LOL

·
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats the best job ever... u can be wrong and still keep your job... when the weather clears up we should hit up some roads.. im in the beloit/janesville area few times a month... ive got a buddie that lives in broadhead...

·
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kelevra said:
Nos4U, fixed the title for ya, hehe.
Chin up kid, Spring is coming!!!
Thanks a lot buddy i appreciate it... spring might be coming for u but we just got some more snow yesturday...Soooooooooooooooooo yeah ill probably start riding in june or july when it finally warms up LOL

p.s. the watched your vid on photobucket...your pipe sounds very nice...

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Nos4u said:
p.s. the watched your vid on photobucket...your pipe sounds very nice...
Thanks!
Yeah, thankfully it's not too loud as the law here just needs that reason. When the revs are upstairs it does scream though. It's unique, not the nicest looking one out there, but the price/quality/weight were right, so I'm happy with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts