Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
brocks in sayville 13 bucks all you can drink tap beer and all you can eat wings. 9-12. i'm in the mood for beer. anyone wanna meet up??

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Haha I was thinking the same. You guys have fun! It's beena long time since the guys I ride with have been out for wings, we used to go a few times a year

·
635 Posts
damn thats right around the corner from me, but i have class till late... does it usually get crowded there for beer/wings?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jofro6 said:
damn thats right around the corner from me, but i have class till late... does it usually get crowded there for beer/wings?
some times it does. its a hole in the wall kind of place. i just used to go there all the time. beer pong outside, fend for yourself wings, but its good. its my kind of bar...

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
chachzilla said:
some times it does. its a hole in the wall kind of place. i just used to go there all the time. beer pong outside, fend for yourself wings, but its good. its my kind of bar...
Sounds tempting, I'll have to catch ya another time for sure. Oh, Nappertandy's in Miller Place does the exact same deal, really good wings also.. I'm always looking to try something new though. Have fun Chooch!!

·
Zippy's My bitch
18,231 Posts
Currently drinking a beer. That's a long ride and have to be up bright and early for jury duty.

·
635 Posts
chachzilla said:
yeah i know the bar, ive been there a few times. def a tiny local bar, lol all the connetquot sayville kids are there. Cant beat a bar with pong though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts