Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
344 Posts
he does have a nice collection i def. like the kws 1000 but it seems to me he's more of a collector than a rider, if you look at his track pic his foot position is wayyyy off and his body looks weird and if i had all that money to throw around i'd be getting a hell of a lot better tracksuit and puck than those leather pos's he has on. But nonetheless a great collection now if he can get a duc in the there i would be really impressed.

never mind i just saw his 1098s it's a beaut but i prefer the tri-colore

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont know the guy from Adam, so dont take this the wrong way, but since when is a set of custom Vanson leathers considered a cheap track suit?

Ride em hard or not, I give the guy props for tracking down, buying, and just street riding these bikes. He is obviously a rabid fanatic of the sport, we could use more like him IMHO.

·
344 Posts
yea i was going to edit my post but i didn't see that they said vanson on them until i had already posted. He def. has a lot of time to track these bikes down, from what i've read most of these he's getting overseas and just recently started tracking them down stateside.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
KWComp said:
He is in Florida...think maybe he makes a lot of trips to Columbia and Cuba?
he has to do something, I wonder how much money he has in all those bikes.

I only want one more and I'll be happy, one for the street and a dedicated track bike. Think he'll give me a track bike?

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, the BSB stuff doesnt mean much to me....I like the WSB and AMA stuff for sure....I would kill to have that Buckmaster R1/R7 Frankenstein bike!!!!!!! That ones a legend.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That guy is on the WERA board a lot. He rides evey one of those rare, expensive, and irreplacable bikes at the track. He collects, but he rides as well. I don't know about you guys, but if I had some of those bikes at the track, I'd probably keep a little in reserve myself. It's not like yuo can just go out and buy some of the stuff that you break in a low side, let alone a high side. I'm jealous as hell about the guys collection, but I respect him for taking the time to ride them rather than let them sit in a climate controlled, scurity enabled, concrete bunker where they will stay safe, appreciate in value, and out of view of the people that love them. The guy is smart - he has fun investments and the green to blow on them. What's not to be jealous of? Must not be married. Damn the lucky bastid!!!

·
312 Posts
Long_av8r said:
but if I had some of those bikes at the track, I'd probably keep a little in reserve myself. It's not like yuo can just go out and buy some of the stuff that you break in a low side, let alone a high side
But what a drinking story it'd make at the pub!!!

What a mint collection of bikes... one to ride every day of the month?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts