Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
1,691 Posts
I live in Wilmington which is only an hour and like 15 minutes north, and hte ride down isn't bad either except that it's boring. :biggrin So I'll be there.

·
34 Posts
I know I will be there with several others from the Orlando area as well.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I live in Orlando, I will be headed down there with a friend for this saturday the 2nd and sunday the 3rd, would like to meet up with some other riders, let me know

·
Registered
79 Posts
Jason, my number is below and I will be there 2nd and 3rd

Four Zero Seven - Four Zero Nine - Eight Six Two Two ------- leave a voicemail or I will think it is someone harassing and block them

Im hoping to be at my 600 mile service before then, i should be, i am at 337 miles right now, i will get the rest of the miles this week and get first service friday, my exhaust and frame sliders should be in tuesday or wednesday to so i will have those mounted too

·
Registered
322 Posts
i might go with a couple of people, not to sure though. they wanna ride down but i say fuck that.i told them my mom lives in p.s.l lets take the trailer and we can park it there ( they are so worried the trailer will be stolen )....

·
1,691 Posts
GAH! I want to go. I have the money to afford my share of hotel and pay for my own food and shit I just have no one to go with.

Anyone want to let me tag along? I will pitch in for gas to get there and back.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Grandevil said:
GAH! I want to go. I have the money to afford my share of hotel and pay for my own food and shit I just have no one to go with.

Anyone want to let me tag along? I will pitch in for gas to get there and back.
why pay for a hotel when you can share a townhouse with a garage :biggrin

1 - 20 of 42 Posts