Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

Bike Week 2008 Who's Going?

2K views 41 replies 13 participants last post by  fire337 
#1 ·
How many of you are going to attend Bike Week this year? We should do a GFN meet-up.
What do you all think?

Josh

#11 ·
Jason, my number is below and I will be there 2nd and 3rd

Four Zero Seven - Four Zero Nine - Eight Six Two Two ------- leave a voicemail or I will think it is someone harassing and block them

Im hoping to be at my 600 mile service before then, i should be, i am at 337 miles right now, i will get the rest of the miles this week and get first service friday, my exhaust and frame sliders should be in tuesday or wednesday to so i will have those mounted too

#22 ·
Grandevil said:
Let me see if I can get my dog into doggy daycare for that week and then we'll be in business. :biggrin Mike what day are you planning coming back? I guess I could always ride back early on the bike if I absolutely had to. Doggy daycare is expensive (bastids).
well I'll be down in your area Sat afternoon sometime and we'll leave Daytona probably either Sat night or real early Sun morning

what we have planned while down there is the first part of the week going down to Key West for a night or two, and go to Daytona later in the week, on friday a big barbaque bash at our buddy Shawns house, and Sat, go to the track to watch the races

#23 ·
Grandevil said:
GAH! I want to go. I have the money to afford my share of hotel and pay for my own food and shit I just have no one to go with.

Anyone want to let me tag along? I will pitch in for gas to get there and back.
i already told you your all set for s.c.

kyle the dates i got dont match your s.c.
i got 19 -25?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.