Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
I'll trade rear shocks with you

I'll make it fit.
aaaahhh, no. doesnt hurt to ask though

·
Registered
79 Posts
thats sexy, mine will be all black soon, been contemplating a pipe swap, the m4 is kinda weird since no lower rear fairing due to cat removal, maybe i will go taylormade, you ever though of cutting that akra down a little?

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep. that was my theory.

How does it feel now with that rear shock? HUGE difference? Have you changed anything in the front yet?
a lot stiffer but nicer on ur ass, soaks up a lot of bumps that standard shock would pound ur spine on........

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jasunto said:
thats sexy, mine will be all black soon, been contemplating a pipe swap, the m4 is kinda weird since no lower rear fairing due to cat removal, maybe i will go taylormade, you ever though of cutting that akra down a little?
i had taylor made on my bike before, looked ok but made less power, i like akro how it is.....

Attachments

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep. that was my theory.

How does it feel now with that rear shock? HUGE difference? Have you changed anything in the front yet?
no, not done anything to the front yet, same guy i got the shock off has got forks to match, but unfortunately i dont have enough fun tickets.....

·
3,677 Posts
BLK K8 said:
no, not done anything to the front yet, same guy i got the shock off has got forks to match, but unfortunately i dont have enough fun tickets.....
whats hanging on the left hand side of the undertail? not the adjuster but the other thing

·
1,055 Posts
silversv1k said:
whats hanging on the left hand side of the undertail? not the adjuster but the other thing
thats wht i was wondering almost looks like it holds some sort of paperwork maybe ???

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Captain Squid said:
Looks good!!!
its the rotary inline spindle grommet, na just kidding its a billet tube for the rego label....

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
diddy2003 said:
How much the shock run you?
Looks very nice btw
i got a right place at right time deal, got both shock and damper for about $1300 u.s.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts