Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
thats sexy, mine will be all black soon, been contemplating a pipe swap, the m4 is kinda weird since no lower rear fairing due to cat removal, maybe i will go taylormade, you ever though of cutting that akra down a little?

·
BLK CBR
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
yep. that was my theory.

How does it feel now with that rear shock? HUGE difference? Have you changed anything in the front yet?
a lot stiffer but nicer on ur ass, soaks up a lot of bumps that standard shock would pound ur spine on........

·
BLK CBR
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jasunto said:
thats sexy, mine will be all black soon, been contemplating a pipe swap, the m4 is kinda weird since no lower rear fairing due to cat removal, maybe i will go taylormade, you ever though of cutting that akra down a little?
i had taylor made on my bike before, looked ok but made less power, i like akro how it is.....

Attachments

·
BLK CBR
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
yep. that was my theory.

How does it feel now with that rear shock? HUGE difference? Have you changed anything in the front yet?
no, not done anything to the front yet, same guy i got the shock off has got forks to match, but unfortunately i dont have enough fun tickets.....

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.