Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is not as pretty as some of the members bikes on here but its still my baby and so much fun to ride.

Thanks Motomummy I'll go gold chain next time but the black chain is growing on me. Still happy with my decision.

·
2,452 Posts
i like.... now go get a real camera and repost....

who makes that and how much? Although im not going to buy one soon

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
I like the black on black, subtle and cool. The gold chain on the black sprocket would be sickness too..

·
2,452 Posts
yeah... i wish i still needed a sprocket...

i have a stock teeth alum. vortex

·
2,452 Posts
its lasted a year... plus i keep it well maintained and the chain as well..

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
That's a good looking combo to, If i had a black bike I'd go that route with the chain as well. But i've always been a fan of the black sprocket on any bike.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
The black chain is one of our most popular chains actually. They are great for blacking out a bike. Many get blue or red sprockets then add a black chain which also looks incredible.

·
2,452 Posts
yeah i want to powder coat and my get black aftermarket everything.... i also want to wrap my exhaust in black

now if only i can stop taring* up my bike

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
speedwasinvolved said:
Nice choice, I went with the same.
That's a really good pic, I def like the Black chain on the same color sprock. Hot!!
What kind of CF hugger is that? Looks awesome too!

·
584 Posts
Kelevra said:
That's a really good pic, I def like the Black chain on the same color sprock. Hot!!
What kind of CF hugger is that? Looks awesome too!
Speed research makes the hugger. It is like three times thicker than it needs to be. the company even admitted at one point that they were new to the game and had over built some products. This one is slightly heavier than OEM. It fits good and the frame, rims, etc would probably break before this thing does. Speed Research has been slow to release other products for the 07/08 namely the side panels.

http://www.speedresearchproducts.com/Images/Products/Large/01-0001-008.jpg

·
27 Posts
rushgixxer6 said:
I like my Blue Srocket. and black chain. hope when i get rims powder coated in same colar as sprocket maybe not.
Can you post a pic of your Blue Sprocket?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 47 Posts