Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a huge sale going for the local guys in Utah, figure I better let you in on it.

The new Bridgestone BT-002 Race/Street for $240 shipped to your door. This is for the 180/120 combo.

Unfortunatly the sale ends this Sunday but we will be running it about once a month.

I can package the 190's as well, 50 or 55 Series for $20 more.

If you want in on this first order PM me this weekend with your phone number and I'll call and get everything taken care of.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
damn I want to give those a shot, too bad I'm broke.

For any body else that is looking for new tires and unsure what to get, give these a try... especially at this price!

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Kelevra said:
When he says Race/Street does he mean either the DOT race or the race/street tire?
no, the bt002 R/S is an actual tire apart from the full out race DOT tire. Or at least that is what I have read.

It's more designed towards the 2ct with a little more focus on the track ability from my understanding. But please correct me if I am mistaken.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Dam I want to try these too. I've been riding on BT012 and I like them a lot. I'm out riding them at the track though.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
no, the bt002 R/S is an actual tire apart from the full out race DOT tire. Or at least that is what I have read.

It's more designed towards the 2ct with a little more focus on the track ability from my understanding. But please correct me if I am mistaken.
No, you are correct, just got a PM from Trackstar..
They look great for the street!

·
Site Sponsor
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Correct, these are the street/trackday tire. Sticky as hell but decent wear on the street.

I've got to drop this order Monday morning to get this price so if you want them shoot me a PM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts