Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody near or around West Chester, pa friend and i are going to go take a ride out to new castle Delaware and stop at kneedraggers. Weather is suppose to be sunny so let me know if anyone wants to join us.. tomorrow Sunday 1/24/08 will check pm and thread before we leave if you want here's my cell give me a call 845-656-5295 name is Matt

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ANybody wanna go for a ride this weekend if its nice let me know... am tired of always riding alone. dont know to many pple with bikes except my one friend with a CBR and he is a bitch about riding anytime

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
02GSXXR said:
ANybody wanna go for a ride this weekend if its nice let me know... am tired of always riding alone. dont know to many pple with bikes except my one friend with a CBR and he is a bitch about riding anytime
Sorry I don't live near ya.. Who else here does?
Do the track day at Pocono in May, you'll have the time of yer life..!

·
315 Posts

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me and another buddy from GSXR.com are going out for a ride today if anybody would like to join us were gonna be about 45 min north of philly

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
I'm sorry there are not too many here from PA, you can change that by telling your friends about this site, be that guy who gets them to come over here! Remember to code the address as wwwDOTgixxerDASHforumDOTnet (some forums filter the actual address), obviously telling them what to replace the Dot and Dash words with...
You can post up your meets here, and I can place the big ones in the top Sticky thread for Meets!

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Setting up a ride at around 3-330 to go riding if anyone would like to join me meeting at wawa off gay street in West Chester

·
Registered
131 Posts
02GSXXR said:
Setting up a ride at around 3-330 to go riding if anyone would like to join me meeting at wawa off gay street in West Chester
hey dude your not that far frm Philly . If you look for my post in this place ,ive listed 2 event. Let me know we can meet up or something

·
Registered
322 Posts
anybody know matt.....i haven't heard from him since the night i rode with him in philly....not like him, not answering phone nor text messages.....just trying to make sure he made it home that night ( in one piece ) at like 3:00 a.m. plus he had a 45 minute drive....

also check his last activity on here and it was that night...he's usually on here every day

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Hopefully someone has heard from him, or liek James said, hopefully he's just been busy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts