·
2,452 Posts
can i have your rims? LOL

bike is sick... i need to buy some plastics myself and do some painting

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks fellas, short report... qualified 7th of 18. went into the first corner in 3rd shutting the gate on a few fellas. ran in third until the 5th lap when i got called in for drive through penalty after a jump start, id twitched on the start when the red light first went on... that put me back to 11th. there were a gang of guys up ahead. caught em, passed em, finnished 7th. ill post pics in a few days when i get sent em...

in the briefing they showed us what happens when a brembo pin comes out, they had video of a guy going into the downhill 90deg right at the end of motegis straight. he had no brakes, went straight off the track at 270km/hr over the big runnoff and into the tyre wall. he lived, without substantial injuries somehow. everyone left the briefing and went and checked their brakes..... man that was scary!!

·
513 Posts
ant f said:
thanks fellas, short report... qualified 7th of 18. went into the first corner in 3rd shutting the gate on a few fellas. ran in third until the 5th lap when i got called in for drive through penalty after a jump start, id twitched on the start when the red light first went on... that put me back to 11th. there were a gang of guys up ahead. caught em, passed em, finnished 7th. ill post pics in a few days when i get sent em...

in the briefing they showed us what happens when a brembo pin comes out, they had video of a guy going into the downhill 90deg right at the end of motegis straight. he had no brakes, went straight off the track at 270km/hr over the big runnoff and into the tyre wall. he lived, without substantial injuries somehow. everyone left the briefing and went and checked their brakes..... man that was scary!!
they were watching you. Glad you had a safe one. Looking forward to pictures. Man, off the track at 167 mph and change...Glad to hear nothing major happened to him..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts