Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,588 Posts
So did you pick yours up yet.

I can hear it now..
Flounder, why do you have an alarm clock in every room of the house..
Dont worry about it.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
flounder said:
So did you pick yours up yet.

I can hear it now..
Flounder, why do you have an alarm clock in every room of the house..
Dont worry about it.
LMAO!!
Getting one for the room your GF stays in at my place tomorrow night....

·
1,588 Posts
Putty said:
LMAO!!
Getting one for the room your GF stays in at my place tomorrow night....
Ive already got better pics and vids then what you will record tomorrow and hell I will just show em to ya. :biggrin

Im not sure what her plans are for tomorrow. She said she wasnt going to drink much since she has a final coming up and has to study all day sunday, but that just usually means she gets wasted. And Im sure she will be wondering what the hell Im doing at the bachelor party..

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
flounder said:
Ive already got better pics and vids then what you will record tomorrow and hell I will just show em to ya. :biggrin
Yes!

flounder said:
Im not sure what her plans are for tomorrow. She said she wasnt going to drink much since she has a final coming up and has to study all day sunday, but that just usually means she gets wasted. And Im sure she will be wondering what the hell Im doing at the bachelor party..
All three Vixn's together, booze, she's getting wasted. Maybe I can sleep with all three...at once

·
1,588 Posts
Putty said:
Yes!

All three Vixn's together, booze, she's getting wasted. Maybe I can sleep with all three...at once
Hope you have a big bed... that would be interesting if Vixn you know who ended up with a little charles running around... hahahahah.. Yellowbike may get mad...

Try explaining that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts