Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Supporter
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in here own a Chevy Avalanche. I'm looking at an '04 2500. Wondering about approx. gas mileage(not expecting much) and also wondering if i can fit my bike in the bed if i leave the mid gate up and the tail gate down. Any opinions, reviews, or comments appreciated.

·
Registered
281 Posts
SkiWee393 said:
Anyone in here own a Chevy Avalanche. I'm looking at an '04 2500. Wondering about approx. gas mileage(not expecting much) and also wondering if i can fit my bike in the bed if i leave the mid gate up and the tail gate down. Any opinions, reviews, or comments appreciated.
buy a trailer

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
I do, I have had it since new in 03 and I will be buying another one when this one wears out, so for it's the best SUV/Truck I have ever had.

Gas Mileage= 12-16 keep in mind it's lifted 6" with large tires too.
Bike in the back? Not with the gate closed for sure... if you leave it down yes.

Again I have had it since new and it has about 55k on it now, it's been a great truck and I can't really say anything bad about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
RLover said:
I do, I have had it since new in 03 and I will be buying another one when this one wears out, so for it's the best SUV/Truck I have ever had.

Bike in the back? Not with the gate closed for sure... if you leave it down yes.

Again I have had it since new and it has about 55k on it now, it's been a great truck and I can't really say anything bad about it.
That is badass:workout:workout

·
Site Supporter
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pee-wee said:
buy a trailer
I am gonna buy a trailer but for a quick trip it's easier to just load it in the back

RLover said:

That's a sweet truck. Thanks for the review:hello

Biga said:
Wait for the Diesel version, that one will be awesome.

I'm going to get that for the wife
If I could afford one brand new I might do that, but the opportunity to get a used one at a good price has just presented itself to me.

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Make life easier on yourself. Buy a trailer. I have a lifeted truck and by not much 3" but it suck putting my bike in the back. I bought a trailer at home depot. A little small one for like 400 bux and I can put it on my truck and put my bike in the back faster then loading it in the back of the truck.

·
Site Supporter
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I'll have to investigate a small trailer. Not buying the Avalanche means more $$$$ for track days

1 - 13 of 13 Posts