Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
I've seen that bike before and it is deff way too much:puke I'm not a fan of chrome on sport bikes as it is, but that is taking it really to an extreme.

$3600? I would have expected more.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
With that being $3600 sounds like a scam. They have more than that in the chrome work.

It is def different.. not my cup o tea though

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Sheesh can you imagine trying to ride i and get blinded by the sun reflecting off the tank

·
2,452 Posts
i bet it aint even for sale

·
2,452 Posts
i remember when i was trying to buy a bike a long time ago off yahoo auctions (when they had them)

they had bikes in my area and i'd try to meet up to buy... they would email the scam "im out of the country, send me the money via pay pal"

·
731 Posts
It's not real Chrome like bumpers and everything else you see. There is a company called Ultra Chrome & they do it like film developing . I use to have there website saved but the link doesn't work any more. They are were able to do Chrome , Carbon fiber almost anything. They did car interior parts and anything else . I remember seeing them do plaid & carbon fiber on some interior parts . It was pretty cool . It wasn't cheap but it was nowhere near as expensive as real chrome .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts