Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is gonna be my first full season racing in lrrs, and i am getting excited while prepping the bike. i only have one last purchase to make before the first race, and that is my plastics.

we have any other club racers here?

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
anthony said:
this is gonna be my first full season racing in lrrs, and i am getting excited while prepping the bike. i only have one last purchase to make before the first race, and that is my plastics.

we have any other club racers here?
For those from other States who may not know what lrrs is.. It's the Loudon Road Race Series, in NH. Lrrsracing.com is part of CCS (Championship Cup Series).

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hear you on that one man... shit is expensive!

i am gonna try to make a few wera races this year as well at summit point and v.i.r., but we will see what the budget allows.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
anthony said:
i hear you on that one man... shit is expensive!

i am gonna try to make a few wera races this year as well at summit point and v.i.r., but we will see what the budget allows.
How did that Contingency stuff ever work out, Ant? Do you have to be Expert for that, or is anything available to top 3 finishers?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, i am not eligible for contingency stuff yet as a novice. you have to be in a money race to get money apparently.

i truly do appreciate you looking out for me though. hopefully you will be up there with me when i take the novice class championship!

·
Site Supporter
243 Posts
I'm running my first full season in WERA West so I'm another Provisional Novice!!! #771

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
anthony said:
yeah, i am not eligible for contingency stuff yet as a novice. you have to be in a money race to get money apparently.

i truly do appreciate you looking out for me though. hopefully you will be up there with me when i take the novice class championship!
Did you look into Tire contingency, parts etc?
Every little bit that you can get covered from placing top 3 will lower your weekend costs..

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
didn't really look too much into it after that jordan, just gonna go out there and see what my riding and marketing skills can get me!

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
anthony said:

You should be able to make some tire money as well as a few other things like brakes and what not.

As soon as I get everything going I will be offering a limited sponsership oppertunity as well

Here is as link to check out for the contingency program that CCS/ASRA offers

http://www.ccsracing.us/sponsors.html

·
2,452 Posts
you guys are lucky

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
TrackStar1 said:
BridgeStone and Mich. pay well in most orgs, I think we were getting $100 for a win as nov. from Bridgestone.

Seriously bud, hit that contingency stuff, it adds up big time over a season if you do well.
Good advice for Anthony!

·
2,452 Posts
all i need now is the money to START with

but how much do you save per race/season on things you need

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
all i need now is the money to START with

but how much do you save per race/season on things you need
Sorry bro, I meant my bud Anthony, he's going to be racing this season...
You need a lot of money, and don't even think about racing without doing track days for at least a year first...

·
2,452 Posts
Kelevra said:
Sorry bro, I meant my bud Anthony, he's going to be racing this season...
You need a lot of money, and don't even think about racing without doing track days for at least a year first...
Yeah i know... cant wait til i get up to yall level.

well let me get out yall thread

and hey-yah.... i thought i was your bud to
and i let you have my girl as your avatar

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
and hey-yah.... i thought i was your bud to
and i let you have my girl as your avatar
Course you're my bud, bro! I've just known Anthony for like 7 years!!! And your alleged girl sits next to me in Advanced Spanish Composicion class, heh.

Now, back to Anthony (DeMarco's) Racer thread! Sorry for the diversion, Ant!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts