Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will never complain about swapping brake lines out again. The K7/K8 clutch line swap is a major PITA. Getting the half hard line out without getting fluid anywhere is a slow tedious task. I pulled the top and bottom banjo's and blew the line out from top to bottom to make sure it was empty, and still had a little in the line. Hope I never have to put the stocker back on. Will take a little straightening out:biggrin.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
We left ours as the stock clutch line gets the job done... I actually like the way it feels as it is so why change something that isn't broke
post pics when you're done with all the work though! I'm assuming spiegler? Spiegler quality for lines is damn near impossible to beat.

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only did it for looks and to match the brake lines. Good guess Corey, since you sent it to me:biggrin. The stock double 90* bends over the frame and going under the tank actually looked cleaner. I just went on an anodized blue accent look and may have gone over board. The final pieces for the tail section will be here Monday, I'll post some pics of the whole bike then.

·
750 Posts
i just noticed your oxford bar ends

i got the same...wait, was you that i hooked up with that link?

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was you that hooked me up wicked1, THANKS. I wasn't going to do barends until I saw yours. They matched the sliders and rest of the bike perfect.

Corey, you don't have to assume you can go check them out, they came from this company www.motomummy.com

motomummy said:
i'm assuming those are spiegler lines and damn if they don't match everything else very well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts