Premium Member
9,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go guys and gals....

"Go to your usercp and then click "Group Memberships"

Then click the "Rated R" usergroup, then click the "Join button"

Again this is free to the members, nada, nothing, ZERO!"

Enjoy

Many of you have asked about helping support this site and offered money as well to cover the cost. I will put up a donate button somewhere for those of you who wan to help with. I'm not in this for the money, but help from those of you that want to is appreciated.

**Edit - Plastic Cup Politics:

In the effort to somewhat regulate the wrong people (underage, etc) from seeing this content, a moderator will approve your request to join the user group.

After the moderators receive your request,

You will see the RED "R" on your account and you will have access to the special members only section. Don't worry... still 100% free!

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Gotta love the Red R where all the sexy threads start and end LOL I was always a lurker, but it was fun to lurk and see

·
1,691 Posts
Lover said:
Here we go guys and gals....

Go to your usercp and then click "Group Memberships"

Then click the "Rated R" usergroup, then click the "Join button"

You will see the RED "R" on your account and you will have access to the special members only section.

Again this is free to the members, nada, nothing, ZERO!

Many of you have asked about helping support this site and offered money as well to cover the cost. I will put up a donate button somewhere for those of you who wan to help with. I'm not in this for the money, but help from those of you that want to is appreciated.
Sweet thanks!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts