Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a chance to get a 6'x10' interstate for $1500. Great shape 5 years old. 3 wheel chocks, spare tire, and interior is sprayed with Arma truckbed liner. Side door and fold down ramp. No pics but what do you all think? Great deal, so so, forget it.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No dents or tears.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great guys. The dude is a bike lover. Has a Harley, quad, and dirtbike and is upgrading to a toyhauler. Seems as if he really doesn't need the money and just wants to get rid of it. I told him I'm going to take it. Just so happens he lives 150 miles away and I'm going right past his house on my way to a track day on the 31st. Going to be a little hard to tow 2 trailers? Guessing I'll have to get someone to drive my truck while I ride over.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
parkone said:
Looks great guys. The dude is a bike lover. Has a Harley, quad, and dirtbike and is upgrading to a toyhauler. Seems as if he really doesn't need the money and just wants to get rid of it. I told him I'm going to take it. Just so happens he lives 150 miles away and I'm going right past his house on my way to a track day on the 31st. Going to be a little hard to tow 2 trailers? Guessing I'll have to get someone to drive my truck while I ride over.
Good deal!

just put all the stuff in the truck and then load it in the trailer when you get there

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will DO......you're prob wondering, why doesnt he just put his bike in the back of the truck? When I say truck I mean SUV...lol

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
parkone said:
Will DO......you're prob wondering, why doesnt he just put his bike in the back of the truck? When I say truck I mean SUV...lol
It's all good, I used to have a toy tundra for racing/Tdays, then I bought a trailer like yours...

·
350 Posts
good deal man, I have a trailer just like it, 1500 bucks is a great deal! Fits 2 bikes with plenty of room to spare, If need to, could probably even squeeze a third in there if you set it up right! You could def fit everything you need in there for a track day!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, change of plans............going with a 7' x 14' interstate (brand new) picking it up tomorrow. My dad wants a trailer too, he rides a hog, so we decided to go in partners on a bigger one. Post pics on Thurs probably. Fack...........for the price of 1/2 of this trailer I could be hookin my bike up with some nice mods. Oh well, it's going to be nice carting it around in style.

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
I'd say go for it and when you get it just get the wheel bearings repacked so you don't have to worry about the wheels

·
1,588 Posts
6x10 is a good trailer but the 7x14 is super nice.. you wont believe how much the extra 1 ft width makes for extra room. not to mention the extra 4ft nose. Is it a V-nose or flat front.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts