Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you please change the silver upper mid panel to white and one in carbon. I can't decide to leave it silver, white, or cf which might be too much. I'm thinking white would look best. Anyones time would be most appreciated.

·
2,452 Posts
i'll try it for you later tonight, i have to pratice my PhotoShop... i have a couple of things to do right now.... the CF one i cant do.

·
2,452 Posts
here is a real quick version. i forgot so i has to do something real quick

·
2,452 Posts
I say go all white in the front how i did it

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I think I'll try some white panels, the cf is too much. Thanks for taking the time I appreciate it

NO more money in my hands lol, talk to all the sponsors, Corey and Motowheels have it all

·
2,452 Posts
man... can i get a sponsor? as much as i ride...

to bad im a 05 600

·
2,452 Posts
no i knew what you were saying i just jumped to my own thought.

its always the new stuff that gets the attention when starting fresh

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oops I took you serious and was crackin up. my bad. Thanks for the photoshop work, I really need to get that program and learn it. I used to have a Corona rep and had a few people ask if Corona sponored it, crack me up

·
2,452 Posts
some just dont know..... dumb asses (sounding like that puppet from Jeff Durham)

photoshop is fun....

If i was smart i would have went to school for that and made major $$$. But now i have to wait until i get out here and go to a community college for that (they dont offer it here)

I do suck at it though, but thats why i getting the practice on you guys (your my pigs)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts