Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious which do you like?. The CF mids looked too much so I opted for white after 05oakland did some photoshop for me. If I leave it white I will do the airducts in cf to fit the rest and be done with body.

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no no no, I've already inindated you guys with pics. I just wanted opinions on the white mid panels that were changed from silver. The camera sucks so it's hard to tell.

·
1,691 Posts
It looks really good! I like it with the white mids, just don't take the decals off...they set off the CF tank cover.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the same color bike and wanted to throw some blue in with the white and silver. Where did you get those sliders, grip ends and all the blue accesories

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
Damn, that is a bitchin-lookin' bike!!!

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow, last years post, you've been doing some reading. The frame sliders, blue pro bolt kit, and a butt load of other stuff came from Corey at motomummy.com
The fork sliders were from ebay.
the bar ends are made by Oxford and I forget where I found them, someone posted a link for them for me.
heres a better shot of the sliders and bar ends (cf look with blue caps)
GSXRmane86 said:
I have the same color bike and wanted to throw some blue in with the white and silver. Where did you get those sliders, grip ends and all the blue accesories

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey loren, your bike is to raw. I love the blue mixed in and wanted to go with a similiar theme. Were did u get all the blue bolts. Did u buy the sliders, bar ends in a apackage or seperate???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts