Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

Cyclist meets 18 wheeler ** CAUTION GRAPHIC CONTENT**

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Sarahj 
#1 ·
I found this hard to believe when I first saw it................

A truck was traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa , Oklahoma .Motorcyclist was traveling at ~120 mph and ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.Truck driver said he felt the impact, and it took almost a 1/4 mile for him to pull over. This is what he found..He didn't live. Wear your helmet!

#2 ·
I've seen this several times before and what I want to know is why the paramedics didn't help him right away like they were supposed to instead of stopping to smell the roses and taking pictures. Yes, it is a good teaching tool, but help the guy first before having a photoshoot.

#19 ·
This accident happened almost a year ago. As stated by Captain Squid, Brandon (the operator of the bike) was dead on impact. I know several people that knew him and they are all still having a hard time dealing with the loss. One thing that was not mentioned in the initial post is that he was under the influence at the time of the accident. The driver of the semi said that when impact was made, it felt like he had been hit by another semi.

Almost two weeks following this accident, one of Brandon's best friends was killed in a motorcycle accident about a mile down the road from where this one occured. Again the operator was under the influence and he hit the back end of a friends pickup and the bike exploded into flames.

Avplayer said:
i remember those pics...happened last sumer in AZ....and yes he died on impact
That is a negative. The accident portrayed in the above pictures happened along a stretch of State highway 169 in Tulsa, OK.

Read my above post for more details.

The one you are referring to in Arizona happened on an exit ramp. My father-in-law is a truck driver for Tyson foods and was in Arizona when it happened.

#21 ·
basoldier said:
This accident happened almost a year ago. As stated by Captain Squid, Brandon (the operator of the bike) was dead on impact. I know several people that knew him and they are all still having a hard time dealing with the loss. One thing that was not mentioned in the initial post is that he was under the influence at the time of the accident. The driver of the semi said that when impact was made, it felt like he had been hit by another semi.

Almost two weeks following this accident, one of Brandon's best friends was killed in a motorcycle accident about a mile down the road from where this one occured. Again the operator was under the influence and he hit the back end of a friends pickup and the bike exploded into flames.

That is a negative. The accident portrayed in the above pictures happened along a stretch of State highway 169 in Tulsa, OK.

Read my above post for more details.

The one you are referring to in Arizona happened on an exit ramp. My father-in-law is a truck driver for Tyson foods and was in Arizona when it happened.
well I'm glad we finally got the REAL story... of course it always sucks when riders die, but he shouldn't have been riding under the influence. And neither should his friend a WEEK later.

RIP to both.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.