Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left town this morning for the other side of the state. Will be working over at the air force base here, just for tomorrow and then drive back tomorrow evening, should be home by 8.

I left the dog in the house, he is a 126 pound male rottweiler. I usually check him in the kennel, as he is cranky about letting anyone in the house. Since i was just going overnight, i left him home, extra food, extra water.

But....I think i forgot to open the doggy door. He goes in and out all day, but i close it off at night so i don't get anyone crawling in (know someone this happened to).

I got up late this morning, was rushing, and I think i may have forgot to open the door.

He should be okay, but he is a big dog, with big shit, eats and pisses alot, so I may have some surprises when i get home. I have no carpet, all tile and woods floors, but still will suck. He has a tendancy to try to get out something if he is locked in. I have left him in the house one other time overnight, years ago.

Damnit, i'm pretty sure i forgot to open that dang doggy door....pisses me off. Poor guy, I know he'll try to hold it as long as he can, hope he doesn't get over excited and try to claw his way out. Tired getting hold of a friend to check the door, but its locked from the inside, they could only kick it in.

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah, he can't get in my bedroom or upstairs anymore, and i have wood or tile floors, so not worried about him doing his duty, more worried about his anxiety, he may try to get out....

·
2,452 Posts
pork n beans!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I'm calling services about this. I printed it already! Anyway, you ever seen any F117s, B2s or F22s on a base you've been on

·
2,452 Posts
the F-22 is so ugly.... but it is a great plane...

My favorite of all time is the Navy's F-14

"Top Gun" Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
the F-22 is so ugly.... but it is a great plane...
Ugly? Are you serious? Great indeed!

05oaklandGSXR600 said:
My favorite of all time is the Navy's F-14

"Top Gun" Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old ass plane! Upgrade your likes

·
2,452 Posts
im old school... the closest i'll go is the F-18 and SU-27

But i do love the F-117 and B-1.... so sexy

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wheewwww, the door was open, i just got home, so dog was doing great....

i've worked on alot of aircraft, i just do Special Operations Forces, I snuck a couple of pics of some YF23's, but took them down from my website, didn't want any visits...I worked F-16 for a long time, but we have alot of jets passing through, but i work the SOF aircraft, V-22 Osprey, MC-130H Talon, HH-60G Pavehawk, MC-130P Shadow, UH-1N Huey, etc...

·
2,452 Posts
yeah font get any visiters from the govt. they are the worst

1 - 15 of 15 Posts