Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
only heard good things, except they are missing a cylinder.............

·
115 Posts
They have surprised most everyone with their competitive efficiency.
No one thought they would be a serious threat to the 600cc class...They were WRONG!
A pro racer friend has one for the street and he said its amazing in every respect!
After owning my speed triple for 4 years i would not hesitate to recommend a Triumph to anyone nor would i hesitate to buy the 675 for myself as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't have much experience on other bikes, but I LOVE my d675, the only issues I have are the lack of choices for aftermarket parts, and the price of said parts...

·
63 Posts
A few of my friends have 675's, some see track time. I've ridden them and overall liked the bike. Sit more on it than in to compared to my 750. Intake/exhaust noise and looks are killer. I don't think I would sell my 750 for one but I would definitely get a 675 over a 600. From what I understand it's getting a mild refresh for '09

·
Registered
78 Posts
After the GSX-R750 they are one of few bikes that you don't hear a bad word about. They are a fantastic handling bike and superb in the tight stuff. Supposed to be awesome on the track too. Would love to have a go on one there.

·
905 Posts
I know 3 people with 675s, all have had probs, varying from small to major however all were sorted by triumph with much better support than ive had from suzuki. They even lent my mate one for a ride when his delivery date was pushed back.

Ive ridden one for a decent distance and didnt like the handlebar angle .... and found it didnt steer as quickly as my K6 1000. I wouldnt swap my GSXR750 for one, but id prob take one over a 600 ... actually i take that back, the seat is probably too high for me to live with.

·
29 Posts
My buddy has one and he loves it except he is tall (over 6 foot) so it is a little cramped for him but we do 200 mile days and he does fine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had one last year as a track bike. Loved the power and weight, disliked the heavy undertail pipe/butt roaster and relative lack of aftermarket support.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts