2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dnt ever sleep around me your gonna get tea bagged... LOL

yall are nasty

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nos4u said:
HAHah yeah they are a good bunch of people little crazy at times but all in good fun LOL:beer
fuk that

but i know what you mean... me and friends do some weird shit to... no **** stuff tho

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
My bud, King Jeremy, is on the red Honda, this is 3 years old... I'm just searching on google etc.

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nos4u said:
thats some good stuff right there.... makes my wheelies look garbage
whos mines? lol

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah he's old...

I cant wait until i get home to get my little cousins practicing

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Nos4u said:
thats some good stuff right there.... makes my wheelies look garbage
I wrote him on myspace, as he has shit for vids on google. He made vids that sold, so i gotta see what he'll give me, I mean, really sick stuff. It got him on tv a load of times, whatever that means.

·
420 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
whos mines? lol
everyones wheelies are better then mine LOL..

Kelevra said:
I wrote him on myspace, as he has shit for vids on google. He made vids that sold, so i gotta see what he'll give me, I mean, really sick stuff. It got him on tv a load of times, whatever that means.
when u get the links to your buddies vids post them up... eversince my buddie told me about his site www.uponone.com ive been hooked on watching wheelies...

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
darius aka darius 240z

aka

maker of all of the "servin it up" dvds has some good vids too

·
Registered
132 Posts
Kelevra said:
I forgot that there was a whole stunt section on this forum! haha I see you got one of his vids up though.. Looked good even for being a couple of years old! Where again were they out of then... NY?

I am right now wrestling with learning idle wheelies on the K6 and steady shooting video. It's alot of crappy quality footage on my sony Hi-8.... just setting it up and filiming myself. I will post a seperate progress thread up in a few weeks sort of showing how I made my transfer from streets to the lots....what it takes to learn super slow stuff!

And let me tell you guys, on a streetbike... goin from stock to oversized sprockets is a huge difference! And alot of guys would say that if you aren't riding slow controlled wheelies. Then you aren't really stunting, because anyone can ride a fast wheelie.

It ain't like the 400 motard either...so much respect to your friend jeremy.

And I think I actually have seen some of the underground riders stuff now that I saw all the other riders names in your buddies vid. too.... I have heard of some of them before. The guy on the green bike was straight up murdering it! good stuff!

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah you can do that... hell just get a F4i llike a 200? model like everyone else... you'll love it to stunt with

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well, you could always do what I did... buy a 90 and then step up to a 400 for a short time and then start tearing up a big bike.

Only thing I'd do is find a salvage titled bike like you would for the track. I can help point you in the right direction too if you want, and in fact, I think my one friend has his F4i set up completely for the lots right now too. He won Stuntwars on the bike, and it's ben featured in a TON of stunting DVD's and there are some magazine ads still runnin with his pic in it on that bike... I know for sure it's in a Scotts steering stabilizer ad in Super street bike.

Hell, here's is an older vid of me messin around on my KTM 400 not long after I bought it! I think I used too many effects, but it was my first riding video editing experience also!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts