Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
201 - 220 of 228 Posts
http://www.gixxernation.com/forums/showthread.php?6183-Ghost-went-down/page2

Was that too harsh?

Damn, it was deleted already. That was quick.

Here is what I wrote though:

"Damn that sucks! Wish he would have just died but I guess this will have to do. Ah well whattya do!

Maybe next time he'll go head on with an 18 wheeler instead.

With that said, he'll need money now for sure to pay for those medical bills and a new bike. So everyone get your check books out, and sign into your paypal accounts so you can start buying crap he either doesn't own, or won't send. Come on guys and gals it's for a good cause. :)"

I'm sure my next comment will get deleted as well, along with a Ban so I'll just post my comments here.

Me: "uuummm, I just registered today, and that was my first post. Anyone with brains would know that my intentions here are not to stay. The fact that you would even give me a second chance doesn't show your generosity, it shows how retarded you are for actually giving me a second chance. But of course that is not surprising considering you cannot even spot an obvious scammer (Ghost) either.

P.S. I really am glad he got hurt and that his bike is totaled. And I really do hope he dies a horrible death.

Good day! :)"

Discussion starter · #211 ·

Yeah i've tried doing a few different things at work, like a proxy, but my work nanny filter has them all blocked

Is he still active there?

Yeah i've tried doing a few different things at work, like a proxy, but my work nanny filter has them all blocked

Is he still active there?
I don't know for sure as I didn't look, but on that particular thread, the last post before mine was like 3 months ago. And he never responded to the thread at all after the accident so it appears not. But who knows.

Discussion starter · #214 ·

I told you this was fun
It's the same story everytime for that kid. I heard he crashed too, kinda chuckled to myself. Heard it messed up one of his arm tats too

I told you this was fun
It's the same story everytime for that kid. I heard he crashed too, kinda chuckled to myself. Heard it messed up one of his arm tats too
Yeah, that was the thread I was responding in. The one where he crashed.

I love how on one of the other threads on another forum he kept telling you that he was going to fax you proof but never did.

That's the only part that is confusing to me. If you scammed someone, why would you not only stick around and argue, but why would you claim to have proof if you yourself KNOW that you don't have it? Seems the whole point of a scammer is to get what he/she wants, then move on no? Unless he was mad cause your ruining his SCAM JOB at all the other moto forums so he's trying to get people on his side so he can keep doing his thing. I dunno. What a mess and what a retard. He has already, and will continue to get what he deserves.

Gixxernation.com. he was a member there and that's what I thought you guys were talking about because I can't see the links posted on my droid.
Oh ok. Never heard of it. No wonder I didn't know what the hell you were talking about.

And yet that is where i registered to make my smart ass comments. Shows how much I pay attention.

201 - 220 of 228 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.